• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What continent is your favorite?

Favorite Continent

• North America

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • South America

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Europe

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Asia

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Antartica

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    What's up with the random staff-related titles? o__o

Anyway, I've only lived in North America all my life, so I wouldn't know what life is like in the other six continents personally. I'm pretty sure I can rule out Antarctica as it is deadly cold there and as much as I enjoy the cold season, I don't think I'll be able to stand that pressure below.

However, each other continent I've heard great things about, and the sights I've seen throughout each one are very appealing. Along with the words that follow these images, it makes each continent seem so breath taking. Sadly, I have to say since I haven't experienced any other continent like I have in North America, making this my favorite. However, this doesn't mean I wouldn't mind taking a trip to see the rest, my opinion might change then.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I live in Europe, it's a gorgeous continent, with many wonders of the world (At least two) situated in it, and of course, ME, I'm so perfect, that I am the beacon of light Europe desires.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Europe because we have..Oh yeah.
    Our continent is pretty crap.
    Meh, it's ok, i like it IT'S HOME
    GO EUROPE
    [Yeah so i like Europe k?]

Bay

Years
    You can't travel continents by a UFO. :P

In terms of living, I wouldn't know because I only lived in North America all my life In terms of studying though, I find Asia and Europe have a rich past, so I would like to visit the countries from those continents one day.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Antarctica.
    Mostly because of all the penguins and ice.

Followed by Europe mostly because I live there.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    South America. The ancient cultures there were really fascinating. :D

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Eh...I've really only been to North America, and Europe, so I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to answer this question x_x;

I'll go with North America, based solely on the fact that I live there now. If I were on any other continent atm, it would probably be my favorite instead xD;

Years
    Well Africa looks interesting. I live in Europe and it isn't bad. :]

By the way, calling that continent down there Australia is incorrect, it's Australasia; otherwise you're exlcuding New Zealand and surrounding islands. =P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    You should have added "Oceania" as a poll since it covers everything else that isn't on those continents.

Also, what am I supposed to choose for sub-continental plates like the Arabian Peninsula, Greenland, India, and etc?

Also, Europe and Asia aren't separate continental plates, thus not separate continents. D:<

Eurasia is my favourite.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    It's a tie between North America and Europe.
    North America because I live in it. :D And because I like the geography around here.
    Europe has a pretty interesting history and that's where I was born, so yeah.

It's a tie.

Years
    You should have added "Oceania" as a poll since it covers everything else that isn't on those continents.

Also, what am I supposed to choose for sub-continental plates like the Arabian Peninsula, Greenland, India, and etc?

Also, Europe and Asia aren't separate continental plates, thus not separate continents. D:<

Eurasia is my favourite.
    Europe is a continent, but continents are ill-defined things. I like to think of Eurasia as a modern day supercontinent.

My favorite continent would be the Gondwana, but since we can't choose that I picked Antarctica because it's all unknown and mysterious.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    By the way, calling that continent down there Australia is incorrect, it's Australasia; otherwise you're exlcuding New Zealand and surrounding islands. =P
    The actual continent is called Australia mate, not Australasia

And Australia for the win as best continent! :D

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Australia. "Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder!"+D

Plus I heart Kangskhan!!!

The real question is... What part of pangea would win in a continent war?oO...

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Australia. I've lived here all my life.

Although I don't mind North America. Interesting kinda place really. I'd love to visit again.

Back