• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
Years
  • I keep my Eevee's in my PC. Future trading possibilities, since I know a lot of people squeal over Eevees. I hardly every use an Eevee or any of it's evolutions anyways (Except for in Pokemon XD where you start with an eevee); so I might as well trade it off, right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2011
    I evolved it into an Espeon. :) Of course that video of Chuggaaconroy's playthrough of Pokemon Crystal encouraged me to.

Infel

ELECTRIC LOVE
    Years
  • I evolved Eevee into Jolteon, then proceeded to turn it into a breeding machine. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    I have not gotten an eevee yet but I will breed it first and then use those bred eevees (sounds like EVs) to evolve them into iivees (IVs). I will evolve them into Espeon, Umbreon, Water type (Vaporeon), Joltoen and Flareon and leave one as an eevee since I only the orignals in my playthrough team

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    I kept resetting it until I got a female, I evolved it into Vaporeon and then bred it. I got... 1, 2, 3.... 19 eggs out of her. I now have 2 of every eeveelution and five babies I think. 21 if you count the two eggs.

(if you're wondering how I got so many I play my old diamond game like every day!)

Years
  • I evolved him into an Umbreon and thrashed the elite four with him. Then I migrated a female Umbreon up from my sapphire and placed them in the day care and bred three babies, male Jolteon and Flareon, and a female Vaporeon. Soon I'll migrate all of them up to black and breed the vaporeon with the male Glaceon I have in black and evolve the baby into a Leafeon. I already have an espeon so I'll have all the eeveelutions and most of them will be from one family either through mating or direct descendents (I'm a nerd this way).

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Since Jolteon is one of my favorite Pokémon and I had been itching to have one for some time, I evolved my Eevee into it. It became one of the most reliable members of my in-game team.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I put it in the box to never see the light again...
    If I had Heartgold I would have got a Jolteon, since it is my favourite of the Eeveelutions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    I left it with my ditto and let it lay sooo mannyyy eggs..and make an eevee farm..good sales and good trade...

funrush

How's it going?
    Years
  • I put mine in the Daycare and made a ton of eggs. I then tried to get every Eeveleution (Not counting Glaceon/Leafeon). Then I made one more egg and transferred it to White. And I evolved the original, the one I had in the Day Care, into an Espeon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    Hmm, I'll have to say, I haven't done anything to my Eevees I got from SS, HG and Platinum. I boxed them. Maybe I'll try to get every Eeveleuation. Just haven't made my mind up yet.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I put it in the box as I had no major use for it back then, thought about using an Espeon but I decided to use Mr. Mime instead at the time.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • I never got it considering I didn't feel like going to his house.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • HG/SS I don't think I ever got them from Bill in the first place...
    Platinum, I can't remember- if I got it, it's in my box.
    D/P...
    Sitting in a box specifically for them, along with the other twenty-or-so eevees that I caught.

Back