• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with your Pansage/Pansear/Panpour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I had Panpour, used it for a while and almost got it to level 22 to learn Scald, but it really wasn't working, went to the old relic castle and picked up the fossil for Tirtouga, he's doing better than Panpour, but still not amazing, I personally think the Oshawott line is the only decent water type in the game but I picked Snivy as I hadn't used him before.

Years
    After resetting my ds to get a female Panpour, I raised her level to 15 to help me in my first gym battle as his Pansear has an advantage over my Snivy.
    After the win, I boxed her as I already had a first generation team waiting on another game.

Years
    I received pansage, which I evolved to simisage. I trained it enough so that I can use it in emergency battle situations, so that I could keep it in my party. I keep it with me because I taught it dig, and I use it to get out of caves periodically.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    I found my monkey to be discusting, i didnt love it so i put it in computer without taking him to the GYm for a workout.

There was someone who wanted to give me a stone to evolve him, i couldnt remember the monkeys name so i pressed B, and then i tried to talk to them again they auto give me the leaf stone which wasn't what i needed.

After that the monkey was doomed, no chance to redeem himself. I guess there gotta be sucky pokemon to make the others look so cool.

Years
    Ahh...
    I never even picked it up from the guy who gives them to you.
    I didn't need to.
    It isn't like the gym even managed to leave a scratch on Seienryuu (who had evolved and was probably over level twenty at that point *my bad memory doesn't lend itself to...*)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    I kept my Pansage/Simisage in my party when I first played through the game. It eventually reached level 100. I don't have it anymore because I restarted though. :(

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    In White, I used it against Cilan. (Meaning I got Pansear.) Afterwords I evolved it then I put it in my box.

In Black, I used it against Chili. After that I put it in my box I haven't used it since.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    I never used mine. Never. I thought he would be useless, I hear otherwise later on but eh, my mistake I guess.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Pansear wasn't used much except a hm slave until a few months after my brother found my game,then he was used quire much more often.

Balalaika

Subverting all the clichés!  
    Years
    I evolved and used my Panpour in my previous run-through, was actually beastin'. Besides, it was much more appealing than half the other water pokemon in the game.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    I used a lot my Pansear (now a Simisear) in battles and it is now my second strongest Pokémon. Aside from that, making it learn Crunch made it a great anti-Frillish/Jellicent weapon (I wonder why they had the great idea to make the Oshawott line useless against them).

Leavanny

YOU S3T MY SOUL 4L1GHT
    Years
    I usually end up leaving them in the PC after I abuse them for the first Gym, but, the last time I played through Black, I got a Pansage with a +Attack nature, so I kept it on my team until the end. It was a good thing I did, too - it helped me out of many dangerous situations in battles.

Years
    Use them on my team, since Simipour is a February Pokemon on the astrology and my birthday is next month... (I have Simipour in Black version, and Panpour in White version. I also have two Pansears in Black version.)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I kept Panpour with me for quite a while, until it had to make room for better Pokémon. I had it trained quite a bit, but it never managed to show the strength the other Pokémon of my team had... Switched it for Tirtouga (which took a while to get decent, but it's been a major member of my team ever since. \o/)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back