• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you learn today?

Years
    Today I spent all five hours of my school day learning how children acquire literacy skills for my English Language A Level, it was honestly the most boring thing I've ever done.

SunsetGreen

Banned
    Years
    that it's useful to make a plan for a week 'cause I have so much work that I don't know how to cope with it

User19sq

Telling a girl that you had a romantic dream about her will net... surprisingly interesting results.

User19sq

I thought it would be more out of context and in real life lol, but interesting!

We've known each other for almost 8 years. And not to step on any toes, but if I asked her to prom... You know where I'm going with this.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i learnt that the main reason dog lovers hate cats so often is bc they misread cats' body language as being the same as a canine's :>

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    To double check if you already own something before ordering another.

Years
    The maximum speed of the new NBN is projected to be 100mb/s. That would cost shitloads though and what is actually ends up as remains to be seen.

User19sq

JonTron is funny. I blame pewdiepie for ruining YT personalities in general for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
    They're also not part of the human genome, and have more in common with symbiotic bacteria.

That was a few days ago though. What I learned today was exactly how much more efficient metallic hydrogen would make space launch vehicles. Isp on the order of 1700 (the best achieved to date is about 540) and a potential increase in LEO payload capacity of 3000%.

Both these things I learned from Isaac Arthur.

Back