• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What did you use your Master Ball on?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • If you want to know a funny story then I'll tell you.

My little sister used her master ball on a weedle on purpose. She looked at me totally clueless when I asked her why she wasted that ball on that pokemon. So stupid...

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
  • I recently restarted Sapphire and got scammed out of my Master Ball.

I was trying to catch a Modest Kyogre by saving and resetting until I got the one I wanted. I used all my Ultra Balls on it and didn't get it, so I decided to use the Master Ball and see what nature I would've got. It was my first attempt at catching it...I got Modest...

So yeah, Master Ball gone. Now I want a good natured Rayquaza, and getting it is one of the most annoying things I ever had to do in a PKMN game...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Blue version, very young, a little boy named Ryan obtained the Master Ball... what did he use it on, you ask? A... *drum roll* Muk. ^___^ I wanted to see if it worked. :D;; Ahaha.

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • haha i used mine on

fire red: shiny moltres (i diddnt sr at all first one lol)
    leaf green: shiny zapdos (sr as well lol i might do articuno next)
    emerald: latios
    ruby: shiny voltorb (lol new maulville sr)
    sapphire: shiny bagon (first bagon i found i was afaird to fight it lol)

Years
  • Okay,

Ruby (1st time): Groudon
    Ruby (2nd time): Groudon
    Ruby (3rd time): You guessed it, Rayquaza.
    After that I cant remember, I've restarted alot.

Leaf Green: Never used, never got to Mewtwo.
    Emerald: Rayquaza.

月Star

私の中心で照るこ? ??。
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I used it on Rayquaza on Emerald >.<
    at the time I never knew of Latios or Latias, so I
    went the old fashion and threw pokeballs like mad at them.

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
  • I used accidentally used mine on Moltres in FR. -_- I didn't realized it until I went to battle Mewtwo.

In Emerald, I used it on Rayquaza. =P

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
    Years
  • When I first played Pokemon... I used my Masterball on a Magikarp ._.
    Cos' I didn't know what Masterball was and I thought Magikarp was a super rare Pokemon... Until I found out about it's super "useful" move- Splash. Yay. -__-
    Anyway, I used my Masterball (In Sapphire) on Rayquaza. I caught Latias with an ultra ball, and Kyogre with a great ball. So... ._.
    *Thinks about that stupid Magikarp incident and kicks the wall* ... O_O''

Luna Altaire

Trainer of Moonlight
    Years
  • *sigh* I spent mine stupidly. I wasted mine on Moltres in Leafgreen. I then ran into Mewtwo later, and I killed Mewtwo, accidentally saving afterward. Smart, aren't I? :P

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • *sigh* I spent mine stupidly. I wasted mine on Moltres in Leafgreen. I then ran into Mewtwo later, and I killed Mewtwo, accidentally saving afterward. Smart, aren't I? :P
    Yeah very XD
    I used mine on Groudon, and actually believed it was the most hard-catched Pokemon in the game, until i discovered Latios :/
    I caught Latios on 1x Ultra ball after a Mirror Coat from Wobbuffet, and Rayquaza on my hmmm... 600th SR after accidentally killing (or KO) it, on a Great Ball, as i forgot to buy balls before i went up that big tower-thing :P

Years
  • Lol, in Emerald I use the clone glitch to clone Master Balls then catch all the legendary Pokemon with the like 10 master balls I have lol. But in other games, I use it on Rayquaza (R/S) and Raikou/Entei/Suicune (LG/FR).

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    On my Sapphire, I used my Master Ball on Kyogre just so I don't have to put up with it's attacks and whatnot.
    On my Emerald, Rayquaza has always been a paramount for my team so I always saved my Master Ball on it.

Back