• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to eat at the movies?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Chips or somesuch I bring myself, usually. I like to have something. I don't buy from the cinema place though, and also tend to stick to water.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    If I can utilize the points I get for a popcorn I'll get it. Otherwise my friends and I hit up the dollar store beforehand. One time we bought in Taco Bell lmao.

Years
  • My own snacks that I bring because movie snacks are a ripoff and I'm cheap. I only really started to like popcorn like a year or two ago anyway and don't have that mental association of 'I am at the movies so I must eat popcorn'.

Exacta, I'm not paying the obscene costs here for subpar food, when for the money spent I can just go down the road to a nice restaurant and have an actual meal. Therefore, it's store-bought snacks all the way! Back along when me and my friend went to watch Final Fantasy: Spirits Within I got lemon bonbons and I think the nostalgia of that means that if I can, I grab those for the cinema.

Back