• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you live in?

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I live in a 3-bedroom house. But I'm moving to a new house in the same town (Aberlour) in a couple of weeks. So yeah ...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm constantly moving house. I'm nearly always living in a 2 storey, terraced house with 2-3 bedrooms; usually rented.
    I've stayed in a flat once before. Never again. Certainly not with neighbours like that, at least. ;[

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    An average two-story ancient house with a basement and no AC system installed (grandparents' house), and a three story town house that's fairly new (dad's house).

Personally, I prefer the townhouse. Less ancient and buggy.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    We live in a three-bedroom semi-detached house in a small rural village. My parents own it and my dad's lived in this house since he was born.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I live in a one story detached four-bedroom house. I've been living here since 2003. Before that, I've been living in apartments.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    Well lets see....

Right now I live in a one story house..

But I have lived in plenty of crappy apartments and smaller houses. I lived in a motel once for a few months when I first moved to Florida.

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    I live in a one-story house right now but im going to move soon to a 2 story house.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    5 bedroom house but I prefer an apartment.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    A small house. One story. I have a huge front yard though, my mom likes to have a big garden.

If I had to choose to live someplace though, it would probably be someplace more urban and that requires considerably less yard work.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Under your bed. In your fridge ...In a house? Just a basic average-sized suburban house. Two parents, a boy and a girl. And one dog. A classic family. xD

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I live in a dream, its the only place I can be myself.

(I live in a house)

Akiko

Banned
    Years
    I live in a small apartment with my friends. It's pretty obvious. My parents want me to live solo to experience what life is. That's why. Well it's pretty awesome in here. But i don't think rich people will like this place. It seems pretty normal. But still it's a good place for me. Anyways. I got a room. Which consists of:. Restroom. Eating Room. Bedroom. That's all. Well i usually use Laptop., But my parents will buy me a computer set. And i hope to get it soon. Anyways yeah. Apartment is where i live in this year.

Akiko

Cid

Years
    I live in a two-story house with three bathrooms, a small one having a toilet only, another small one having a shower only and the last having both, and five bedrooms, two seldom used...on weekends.

Since I go to school here in our country right now, and the school is far away, I live in a dormitory far from our house.

Years
    I've been living in a flat since April. Was living in a house before that, though. Had been living there for about 7 years, when I suddenly had to move. I hate this flat, but I should be getting a new house fairly soon.

Back