• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Play Pokemon on?

What do you play Pokemon On? (choose as many as needed)

• Gameboy/ Gameboy Advance

Votes: 49 65.3%
  • Computer

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • iPod Touch

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other (Please state below)

Votes: 42 56.0%

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Game Boy Colour, GBA SP and DS Lite haha. It really is funny how you left them out XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Yay, long post. :P
    I play pokemon games on my gameboy, gameboy colour, gameboy advance, nintendo DS, gamecube, nintendo 64, wii and my computer using a emulaor. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I play all of my Pokémon games on their designated platforms. I always make an effort to support Nintendo and Gamefreak by paying for their merchandise. However, this doesn't mean I don't have an arsenal of emulators and rom images at my disposal. As I used to be a rom-hacker, having a library of rom files on one's computer is essential!
    (However, they are all just back-ups of the cartridges I already own. ^.^)

So, yes, I have indeed played a Pokémon game on my computer; but I still prefer to play my real games on an official Nintendo platform.

GTAPlayer

Six Star Evasion
    Years
  • Well, I play the old classics on my PSP. My one Pokemon Ruby game I had on my GBA SP, my little brother threw it on the hardwood floor and the screen got screwed up beyond imagination. That was years ago.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • GameBoy Advance SP for all GB-GBC-GBA games.
    GameCube for Colloseum - Pokemon TV (been a while since I played both) I usually play Zelda on the GC.
    And emulator for Diamond (which is quite a while too. XD)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    I usually play Pokémon on my GameBoy Advance, but I seldom play it on my computer. (Even though I already have the games on my GameBoy.)

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I played it on my Game Boy Advance then switched to a DS, so i'll say GBA

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
  • I play all of my Pokémon games on their designated platforms. I always make an effort to support Nintendo and Gamefreak by paying for their merchandise. However, this doesn't mean I don't have an arsenal of emulators and rom images at my disposal. As I used to be a rom-hacker, having a library of rom files on one's computer is essential!
    (However, they are all just back-ups of the cartridges I already own. ^.^)

So, yes, I have indeed played a Pokémon game on my computer; but I still prefer to play my real games on an official Nintendo platform.

I probably should have stated that I only use the emulator for testing my hacks and what not. I have bought plenty of merchandise (well, my parents have for me when I was younger).

Before my father passed away he and my mom had bought me two gameboys (one broke so they got another one/one for my brother and sister), all of the games up to fire red, nintendo DS, gamecube and Wii. I supprt the developers and I only use ROMs I own XD

Back