• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you register?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    What do you hotkey to "Y" in the 4th Gen?

Myself
    DPPl: Bicycle

HGSS: Berry Pots

What about you? What do you equip for quick and easy access.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    The bicycle or something else I use a lot at the time (say if I'm doing a bunch of fishing, the rod, and if I want to look for items, the item finder). Also tended to set the Pokerader to it in DPPt for chaining too.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I switch between the highest rod I have available and the bike in HG/SS. In D/P/Pt, I switch between those items and the Explorer's Kit.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pretty sure I use the bike. n_n While I haven't really played either in forever, ya, I'd only really need to use the bike so I can get around quickly.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
    Welll currently in Platinum I have my VS Seeker registered. I use it a lot, and I rarely use the bike xD and I forget what I have in SS, probably the bike and the fishing rod.

Years
    I always have the bike registered. As soon as I get it, it goes onto the Y register and never comes off. It's been that way since I was like... 7. :P

LapLace1500

I just ride....
    Years
    First it's my town map just to check important places. Then I get my bike and then when I get my first rod I just switch between bike and rods.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    For the most part, it's the bicycle (for both sets of games), but for the few times it would be something else, it's either the Vs. Seeker (DPPt), or the a Rod when I'm fishing around. For the second spot in HGSS, I usually keep the Berry Pots, even if I often forget when I'm hoarding berries and when I'm not, haha.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I register the Bike as soon as I get it, and only change it when I'm in the mood for fishing.

Gee... and there's me thinking I was original in doing this! :P

Years
    In Platinum I have the PokeRadar registered (switch between that and the Vs. Seeker), and I have the Dowsing MCHN registered on HeartGold, with the GB Sounds in the secondary slot.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    During my playthrough in Platinum, it was the Vs. Seeker for convenience of finding rematches for experience and profit. For a while in the post game, it was the Poke Radar, at least until I caught every Pokemon that I wanted that appeared using it. Now that I'm done raising Pokemon, I actually have the Pal Pad mapped to the shortcut key. Don't ask me why; I set it up that way awhile back and I forget why now xD Probably because I was registering so many friend codes (that was the peak of my activity on wi-fi).

For HG/SS, I dunno. I haven't fired it up in over a year and a half now.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Bike. Always the freaking Bike. Can't be anything but the Bike. My second slot was either the VS Seeker or the Fishing Rod.
    Which along with auto running, I want to make a return. Its nice not having to go through the menu :/

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    My bike. Always. Unless I'm near the water, then I always have my fishing rod ready to go.

Back