• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you spend most of your money on?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • Hmm, mostly food.

Lately it's been a weekly trip down the street for a burger, then go get some Grizz and a Venom or Monster, and I'm golden. :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Probably food, and gasoline. And useless textbooks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lots of CDs, be it music, a movie, a video game or a blank one for burning. The only other non-CD items I ever buy are presents for people. I'm saving up lately though, although I'm not quite sure what I'm saving for yet.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • For me it has to be tractor parts Pokemon cards(just to find a Luxray) and most recently a brand new computer

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Holidays, birthday presents for my siblings and parents, clothing, and then I save whatever else I have, for when I need it, though I put aside some for going somewhere with friends or whatever.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • For me, it is basically anything related to video games. XD!

This includes, but may not be limited to:
    -Strategy guides
    -Cheat devices (AR, Game genie, Game shark, Codebreaker, etc.)
    -Books based on video games (LoZ Magna, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney magna, etc.)
    and, of course,
    -Video games and consoles XD!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Either tobacco or photography props/utilities.

Photography stuff is more expensive per item though.

zerwey

:3
    Years
  • Stuff I don't really need. So now, before I buy anything, I think ahead one week: Will I still want this if I use it for one week?

But Pokemon games and Nerf guns are irresistible. =D

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Clothes! I buy to much clothes. Sometimes I spend my money on food too, but thats not often.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I like to spend my money on games, clothes is also good but right now all my money is going on paying back for the car I bought and driving lessons.

Years
  • Right now. I am using most of my money on Video Games. Well i don't really get money except on Holidays so there's not much reason to learn how to splurge on spending. XD

Back