• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think about the electric notice boards?

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
    I think they are one of those nice little features, and it's cool that the swarms are on there every day. The process of tracking down the roaming legendaries with the notice boards is a bit tedious in my opinion though, since they move when you enter and exit the gates.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I like them. Every time I go past one I'll watch it for a while, see what it has to say, slow down for a moment and take a bit of a break. Although it's a bit odd that the weather tends to be Sunny at night. Perhaps "Clear" would have been a better choice of words.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I don't use them as much as I used to when I started...I think they could have added more things to make the more useful like it could have been used for a 20 % sales cut on the Pokestores or something...

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I like the feature. When I started the game I looked at everyone. I continued this until I had read everyone of them in the game. Now though I only really use them to see about swarms and what not. But still I think of it as a better idea for information then other generations.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    They're pretty interesting (graphics and tech stuff is cool), but it goes too slow. I feel like I waste time just sitting there waiting for the screen to continue scrolling (I read pretty fast). But still, I do go to every one I see.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    First time I saw them, they looked pretty fun. I mean, I like how the camera changes and stuff like that. I've been trying to use them to get info on the mass outbreaks, but nothing yet so far. Still, they are pretty nifty; kinda of nice touch to the lookout stations I guess.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I like them and I think they are a pretty neat addition. Not only do they look cool, but they also provide info on swarms and the roaming legendary! Sometimes, I can't help but stop and take a look at them every now and then.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    There were a nice touch, I guess, but it seems to me that they were just added to show off how high tech Unova was. :p Well, if you're playing Black.. there are all these forests in White...

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Pokemon outbreaks, yay! Also roaming legendaries, yay! Yeah, I like the bulletin boards. They're so . . . nifty.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I didn't pay much attention to them. But the first time I saw one, I thought it was cool. Pretty nifty during spring break when I didn't know what the date was. XD;

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I looked at one once and that was it. While they're handy for remembering what the date is, I haven't yet found a use for them. Once I get farther along in the plot, I will.

Years
    I think they're quite useful post-Poke League, because they tell where the Mass Outbreak takes place. I sometimes go trough the lookout stations just to see if Mass Outbreak would take place in Route 8 (I WANT A CROAGUNK!!!). But it never does...

Years
    I saw my first one and was really impressed. I played all the way through Diamond and Pearl, but never got far in Platinum or HG/SS, but i was pretty certain these were knew. And I like how it tells you the weather of all the places associated with that route. makes strategy a little easier.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    The electric bulletin boards are nice additions, but I don't take the time to read them all the way through.

Back