• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want for Christmas?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Want to quicken the pace of my stupid glasses.

I've had them for seven years now and I think it is time for a change.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    An excellent friend for Christmas. That fat jolly bastard better not take those cookies and leave me with nothing again.
    LMAO.

And Id' also like to add, a turkey. They're delicious.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    The new 15 inch Macbook Pro but since I KNOW I'll be getting that for Christmas (huzzah college!) I would really like a black J. Crew peacoat for going out~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Are you people really able to think ahead that much? I mean, it's only Hallowe'en!

That said; a new laptop would be pretty nice.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    For Christ's sake, it's not even November. Whatever happened to the good old days when we at least waited until the start of Advent to begin thinking about Christmas?

That being said, happy Halloween!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    My boyfriend? :x

He's a thousand miles away and was going to come for summer break, but no.

Grr.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well I'm gonna get a new bicycle, and probably have the money to upgrade my computer sitting in my bank account by now anyway (I was going to check it today but I woke up mid-afternoon), so there's not anything else I would want right now besides World at War coming out in a week (but to play that I need my nice computer, so not yet :3).

For Christ's sake, it's not even November.
    If this thread was posted tomorrow, I wonder what you'd have said.

Last edited:

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    I don't know , My birthday is right around the corner and christmas is two months away, so should I get a laptop for my birthday or christmas?
    WHenever I get the laptop the opposite is when I get my ds.
    ^,^

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    My Birthdays on Sunday and I'm getting games :P (Mario Kart Wii, finally and others) but for christmas....I need an I-Pod xD my last one broke :(

----------------
    Listening to: Daft Punk - Superheroes via FoxyTunes

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You need to start Christmas shopping early otherwise everything runs out! And hey, it seems wintery now, I honestly don't think thinking of Christmas in October is too early, although I am looking forward to Bonfire Night! Y'know, I don#t know what I want. I just like the atmosphere Christmas brings! I can't really explain it

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    I'd like a new My Chemical Romance album, but there's no chance of that happening, so I'm gonna settle for a new TV that I can use as a monitor for my Xbox 360.
    And maybe some Mountain Dew, 'cos that stuff is almost impossible to find in England. x3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'd like a new digital camera. :D My old one's very close to dying, and my camera's one of my favourite things. D:

Otherwise... I never actually establish a list until a week before Christmas, so I have no clue. XD;

Years
    The one thing I've always would like to have is a HD CamCorder, so many uses with them and I'm planning to start Vlogs (scary stuff for me, but interesting stuff:D), also to record memories with my mates, always fun to use one of them:)

Back