• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want in your Pokemon collection?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    PLUSHIES, PLUSHIES, MORE PLUSHIES!!!

I love collecting Pokémon plushies, I have a bunch already on a glass shelf above my bed. My "newest" Pokémon are a Minccino and Munna that my boyfriend bought me, but my local superstore started selling 8" plushies of the starters and I need the Fennekin they have.

Years
    PLUSHIES, PLUSHIES, MORE PLUSHIES!!!

I love collecting Pokémon plushies, I have a bunch already on a glass shelf above my bed. My "newest" Pokémon are a Minccino and Munna that my boyfriend bought me, but my local superstore started selling 8" plushies of the starters and I need the Fennekin they have.

Awesome! Plushes are one of my favorite parts of my merch collection! My newest plushes are two teeny little Jakks Pacific ones, a Pikachu and a Chimchar.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mightyena. Mightyena anything.
    Please note that in general, we regard posts with less than 4 different words as not enough content to warrant a post.
    Posts must have at least 25 characters and 4 words. (2 pts / 2 wks)
    All posts are required to have 4 words or more. The community has a physical 25-character limit to each post. Please do not attempt to override this limit unless the forum you're posting in expressly waives these limits.

I've always wanted Pokemon Green! It's one I've never played but really wanted to.

Oh, that's too bad! I have two baseball caps, one with Squirtle from a thrift store and one from the TCG state championships as a door prize. I'd love the t-shirts too, but you don't find many in the girl's section and it might be awkward going in the boys. I only get trading cards so I can competitive play. Just enough though, I barely spend any money on them.

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out 2 days before my birthday, I can't wait :D I love plushes too, they're the cutest and softest part of Pokemon merch! I love the Pokemon Center sitting trick pose eeveelutions, you should take a look if you haven't already! I hope you can get an Ash hat sometime!

Yeah, some merch of those Pokemon would be epic :D
    Remember that it's most often not necessary to post several times in a row in a regular thread, especially not several times on the same day! Please just edit your last post the next time you feel like you have more to contribute.

If you want to quote several messages in one and the same post, use the "multi-quote" button next to the edit and quote buttons :) Then hit "advanced reply" or quote one last message with the regular quote button.

Kind regards, the moderator

Years
    If you want to quote several messages in one and the same post, use the "multi-quote" button next to the edit and quote buttons :) Then hit "advanced reply" or quote one last message with the regular quote button.

Kind regards, the moderator

Oh, I never knew that cause I'm still a noobish loser to this site, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    I'm trying to get every last one into my bank. However, I don't really care if they are shiny.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
    Chandelure plush. As far as I know, there's only the "Gothic" one, and it's unavailable in most places.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
    I want a large stone Mewtwo statue, like the ones you see all over red/blue (even though those aren't mewtwo I'm sure, haha)

2 of them actually, so I could put them at the entrance of my house...

Years
    I want a large stone Mewtwo statue, like the ones you see all over red/blue (even though those aren't mewtwo I'm sure, haha)

2 of them actually, so I could put them at the entrance of my house...

That sounds pretty cool, I think I just want an actual Mewtwo but that's never going to happen so..... *sighs*

Back