• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to be When you get older.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • What do you want to be when you get older?

I want to be a Medical Technician, Just because i like to help people. I'd Also like to be Computer Engineer or a Computer Programmer. Those are really cool jobs, What do you want to do?

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • I would like to be an author and write all kinds of books.But mostly children's books.
    And I would also like to be an illustrator and illustrate other peoples' children's books. (Yeah.I just love children's books ^^;; )
    One of my biggest dreams is actually to write a top-seller book. *o*;;;;

(And…I would love to be a mangaka or at least write comics^^; )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'd like to be an engineer or computer programmer. Maybe even a game programmer? Something along that line. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    DOLPHIN TRAINER!!!!! Or something with animals.
    I would also like to be an Anime artist, and my mom wants me to be a model. O.o

'Kay, I'm done. *_*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, who doesn't want to be a Mangaka? ;D (including me...) I also want to be a Writer or a Psychiatrist... Or somthing that has to do with art. n_n (But my first goal is to get into collage, lol.)

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Being a musician or a writer or a pyrotechnician would be fun, but I'm probably going to be a doctor or something. Yup.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • most likely an engineer or something along the computer or finance line (perhaps)... but it's still too early to decide for me.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • When I get older, I really want a career in computers, thats the best thing I'm good at.

What I have in mind is something such as a Computer Technician.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    DOLPHIN TRAINER!!!!! Or something with animals.
    I would also like to be an Anime artist, and my mom wants me to be a model. O.o

'Kay, I'm done. *_*
    Oh, I love dolphins!
    But I don't know how to swim. That's the thing...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I wanna be a cartoonist. ^^; But I'll want to study art and graduate from college. I'll marry an anime characterm abd I probably want to travel to Japan to study manga ^^;

*gets killed by manga charas*

~CaRtOON

Years
  • Well, since I'm already out of college, I'm a musician. No, I'm not a rock star or a rapper, LOL. And yes, and yes, I'm doing an internship at a law firm. Though I like to pretend I'm a musician. I am, actually, but after work.
    Though I'm thinking of going back to school and getting a law degree so I'll make more money than I do now.

Back