• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What games are you most looking forward to?

Infinite Latios

Champion
    Years
    So, there were lots of big games unveiled at E3 this year. Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario World 3D, Sonic Lost World (which will probably be a flop), etc. Personally, I'm most looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3. About time they started working on it.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Call of Duty : Ghosts I love Nintendo and Sega games too but I'm waiting for Call of duty More than ever
    Call of Duty :Ghosts Is gonna be Legend-Hope your not Lactose Intolerent- Dairy LEGENDARY! ~Barney Stinson

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    So far, these are the games that I'm most definitely going to get on launch day:

• Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (I live in North America)
    • Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    • Smash Bros 4
    • Kingdom Heart III
    and Pokemon Y

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    There's a lot of good games coming soon, and I'm super excited! So far the one's I'm looking forward to the most are:
    • Kingdom Hearts III
    • Final Fantasy XV
    • Destiny
    • Grand Theft Auto 5
    • The Division

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Infamous SS
    Battlefield 4
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Destiny

those are all my most anticipated games, for now.

Years
    Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III. The way Squeenix introduced those games are simply magical, and it might bring some hope amidst their recent failures such as Final Fantasy XIV (not the Realm Reborn) and Final Fantasy: All the Bravest. KH3 might not be out for another 5 years, though. *shrugs*

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    There is so much I'm looking forward to. Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA5, X&Y, Watch Dogs, The Division, AC4 Black Flag, CoD: Ghosts, Destiny, Infamous, and probably a ton more I can't think of right now. It's going to be a super expensive holiday this year, especially with next-gen consoles arriving. My poor wallet is going to be only good for keeping dust.

SLBros.

Skinny purple guy
    Years
    Boy am I excited for Ace Attorney 5. The game is the best entries in the series according to Famistu (am I spelling this right), which doesn't help. I NEED this game.

I'm also planning to get a Wii U as soon as Sonic Lost World comes out. Or not, depending of the reviews. I'm not fearing the game might be bad though, I'm afraid it goes like Sonic Colors and get better reviews on the handheld.
    Although I find it funny that SEGA will (most likely) make me buy a Wii U

Years
    I'm really looking forward to Total War: Rome 2. I've seen many trailers and have read quite a bit about the game, and so far I am liking all aspects of it. Total War games have always appealed to me and I imagine this one won't fail me at all.

Battlefield 4, also. Being a huge fan of the entire series, I can only anticipate this game. It looks like there is going to be far more action than there was in BF3 and some of the new features seem exciting. There are things I have read but some may be and some may be not true. Either way, I can't wait until this game's release.

Years
    O07_eleven said:
    I will say Pokemon X/Y and GTA V, because they are the only games I intend to buy for a verrrrry long time.
    These are the two games I've been waiting for the most as well. Can't say I've been as excited for any games as much as these two since HeartGold and SoulSilver were announced.

I'll also end up getting both WWE 2K14 and NHL 14 since I'm one of those people that they can sucker into buying a yearly release. I'm definitely not as excited about these games as GTAV and XY, though.

TY

Im really looking forward to Battlefield 4 and StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void.

I cant wait for the last one to come out, since the campaign involves the race that made me love StarCraft: the Protoss.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Kingdom Heats III, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, NBA 2K14(Miami Heat <3), the new Mario and Luigi game, Pokemon X/Y, CoD: Ghosts and Super Smash Bros. 4.

I miiiight get BF4 but I really prefer CoD over Battle Field so we'll see.

Years
    I'm going to go by order of release since some of them are a while away. Also putting some in a lower size text for games I intend to buy, but I'm not as excited for compared to major ones like GTA.

- GTA V
    - Pokemon X
    - NBA 2K14
    - PES 2014
    - Battlefield 4
    - Lightning Returns - Final Fantasy XIII
    - Super Smash Bros. 3DS
    - Final Fantasy XV

Years
    Uh... there's a lot. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies... possibly Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, if it ever gets a western release, sigh...

Back