• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What games are you most looking forward to?

blue

gucci
Years
  • In order of importance:

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
    The Sims 4
    The Sims 3: Into The Future
    Mario Kart 8
    Super Smash Bros 3DS/U (Still need a Wii U though!)
    GTA V

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y are definitely at the top of my list though, been waiting since 8th Jan and I intend to buy Pokemon X on release day! The others are not AS important to me.. ;;

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Pokemon Y is at the top of my list currently; such a revolutionary game shouldn't be passed up by any fan of the series. In fact, this is the most I've been excited for in a Pokemon game since the Hoenn generation, lmao. Other than that, Assassin's Creed 4 : Black Flag looks amazing, and I eagerly await the release of it as well. The previous ones haven't been my favorite, and so I hope the newest AC installment impresses me! After those two games, I can't think of many other releases I'm excited for.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm looking forward to Grand Theft Auto V the most. This game will have a lot of features that previous games didn't have. It'll allow you to customize your character completely from head to toe, it'll allow to form your own crew, you will have the ability to purchase your own property, you will be able to participate in sports, and more. The online multi-player is going to be a lot different than previous GTA games as well, and it'll be separate from the story and characters of the single-player campaign. Another game that I'm looking forward to is Battlefield 4. I'm a big fan of first-person shooter games. =)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Even though it's already out, I'm really looking forward to getting Gates to Infinity, especially since I just got my 3DS not too long ago. I'm also looking forward to Pokemon Y, as is half of America.

An undercover game that I'm looking towards is Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! ATDS games are always entertaining, but hopefully it'll have better graphics than the current one.

Brizz

TM87
    Years
  • I don't buy video games too often so I'm only looking forward to a few.

Pokemon X and Y
    GTA 5
    Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag

I'm still a little iffy on Call of Duty: Ghosts. I'll have to see a bit more before getting it.

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
    Years
  • The Wind Waker HD.

I've wanted to replay The Wind Waker for quite some time now, and since my Gamecube broke, I thought I'd might as well wait for the remake.

This'll be the 5th time I've started it anew now. x3

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Aside from the obvious, I'm looking forward to a couple of games.

Beyond: Two Souls - Interactive-drama adventures are pretty rare on consoles, and as a gaming fan who enjoyed Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit) and Heavy Rain, this one is a no-brainer. These games actually make you stop and contemplate your decisions, which I find incredibly fun and thought provoking.

Bravely Default - RPG goodness, which probably won't be released till next year. At the same time, I'm glad they actually decided to localize this title as I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Still waiting for The Last Guardian!

Back