• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in at school?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'm in year 9 at secondary school. I move up into year 10 in September. /o/

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I'm in Grade 9. ;~;
    Where freshmens here get thrown into dumpsters. Good thing the school year is almost over, I totally hate school, love summer.​

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I'm in 10th. It's okay, pretty easy. Except for the fact that my Math teacher hates me. My last test grades are this: 33, 45, 22, and 23. TESTS. Which I studied for and payed attention too. She takes off twice the amount of points that the question was worth, even when I accidentally switched something stupid like x=-12 instead of x=+12

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    1st year college. It's really hard especially if you're a leader of a fraternity. And you take hard college courses but it's all fun. I guess it's just me.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    I'm in the 9th grade. D: Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't suck so horribly in my PAP Geometry class.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    12th. Ya, Im a senior! Woo woo and I am so ready to graduate.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    High school sophomore.

so 11 years of formal education, counting kindergarten.

Back