• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in at school?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'm in Year 9, school is ok, the best parts being English & my friends ;P

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Year 11 (Last year of secondary school here in the UK). Not sure what the American grade equivalent is, but it's from age 15 to 16. Hopefully college for me in September =D

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I start college in September, really forward to it. :]

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm currently in 11th grade and I can't wait 'til I graduate. But I hear from a lot of people, including my big bro, that college is no joke.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm just about to end my first year of college....I really miss high school. It was so much easier and laid back, and you got to see all your good friends every day =(

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I am in year eight at the moment, school is alright seen as I am doing English and IT. Between doing that I can see my friends.

Crissy xX

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Year 8. It's alright. I got 3 best friends. But we're all kinda considered ... odd. We dance around and have our own language. Akwoka flaka wako? hahahahaha.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I go to a community college. I'm in my second year, 4th semester. I guess you could call that a sophomore, but I'm staying for another year, because I still need to get some classes done for my associate's degree, and I also love the band class there.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm in the 9th grade at the moment :O Though, I'm only actually taking one 9th grade class XD; The rest are either higher, or just electives.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I'm in the 6th grade right now, and been working on Math, Grammar, and Writing lately.
    I'm homeschooled by the way, just so you know. XP

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I'm in High School, 9th grade. I'm also homeschooled, which, well, gives me more of a challenge.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Year 11 (Junior). PSAT's and SAT's are killing me.

I also transferred from a school in NJ, a public one, so going to a private school here is really hard. Everything is Honors ;_;

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm in my second year of college, and it is awesome. :3 Yay for getting to learn less newbie stuff!

Back