• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in at school?

Years
    About to finish my freshman year of college in a week. Main thing I like about college is I don't spend a lot of time in class like in high school. (13-14 hours a week in college compared to 40 hours a week in high school)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    First year of high school; Freshman; Fresh meat; Th-- ah, you get the idea.
    Next up, Sophomore! :D

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Well here's the grading system in the Philippines:

Grade 1 - 6-7
    Grade 2 - 7-8
    Grade 3 - 8-9
    Grade 4 - 9-10
    Grade 5 - 10-11
    Grade 6 - 11-12

Then, it's Highschool:
    1st Year - 12-13
    2nd Year - 13-14
    3rd Year - 14-15 ----> HERE'S WHERE I STAND RIGHT NOW! :)
    4th Year - 15-16

After that, we go to College! :)

P.S.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Going into my sophomore year at college. My upcoming semester isn't that bad (no class Tuesday or Thursday), but the one after it I have class 10 to 3 M/W/F and 12 to 1 & 4 to 6 T/H.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Even though I've been mistaken for being in a higher grade level I'm in ninth grade as of currently, yay. Who wants to guess what grade I'll be in next year?!!?

Nothing really bad happens to the freshmen at my school, except too many of our freshmen are very full of themselves. There are freshies like that just about everywhere though.

Back