• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in at school?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Age doesn't necessarily dictate what grade you're in so... which one? :D

I'm in year 12.

Note: This is for people actually in school. XD; Though if you go to tafe, college, university etc, state that. XD

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm in year 12 as well.

I can't believe that high school is almost over...

University should be fun though, right? Right?!

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'm in Year 9. And I really think they should give us more assignments to do over the holiday. Boring ;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    University. I'm teeeechnically in second year but most of my courses are first year courses because I failed a few last term 'cause of medical issues. :( But my school is weird and I can barely keep track of terms because of the gap in between them so I don't really bother, haha. I'll just finish when I finish.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I'm attending a university. I'm about to end my first year (next week, actually), but I'll have to retake a few classes that I failed. (First time ever failing a class...I'm annoyed with chemistry.)

Years
    I'm at college just about nearing the completion of my current course. If I were to go by the very same Year scheme I've been accustomed to through my primary and high school days, I'd be in Year 13 at this point in time. But seeing as this is non-compulsory education I see it as more of a stage to get me into higher study.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    My years are different from all yours.. Errm, yeah. Yay for Scotland. Basically:

Primary
    P1 - Age 5
    P2 - Age 6
    P3 - Age 7
    P4 - Age 8
    P5 - Age 9
    P6 - Age 10
    P7 - Age 11

High school
    S1 - Age 11/12
    S2 - Age 12/13
    S3 - Age 14/15
    S4 - Age 15/16
    S5 - Age 16/17
    S6 - Age 17/18

College or Uni, after that..

I'm in S4 going into S5 in June, then we get six weeks Summer Holiday. XD;; I hope that actually made sense, if not.. oh well. XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm in my senior year of college - graduating in May. I'm going to grad school next summer though, hopefully.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I'm currently a sophmore (10th grader) in High School, although I am in some advanced classes. A lot of people think I'm a junior (11th grader) for this reason.

I reeeaaally want to go to an art college, but my parent's are telling me that I should get a more mathematical job. I wouldn't mind being an accountant... but I want to draw...

Edit: How come my internet keeps failing me?! Damn disconnecting and not knowing if my post got through or not >_<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm a junior, soon to be senior in about 2 months. (As in, my third year of high school. I'm currently 16). It sucks and I'm too lazy to do work. XP​

Back