• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in at school?

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    Dunno about other countries' grades, but in Finland I'm in 9th. I really like being a 9th grader; I have great teachers, not-so-long school days, a lack of homework, and nice subjects.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I'm in the 10th grade. It's not that bad. When I was first starting out as a freshman, I thought high school was going to be a pain in the butt. But now that I've experienced nearly a full two years now, I realized it's not as bad as they make it sound. :D

I can't wait to be a junior. Juniors and seniors get a lot of cool privileges at my school. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    7th grader! i feel so low here now that mostly everyone in high school n graduating.....
    whatever this is better then my past years... dont wanna talk about those :-3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm an 8th grader, but I'm technically a ninth. Left my old country and moved to America with no understanding of English, so I had to redo Kindergarten.
    I'll graduate to high school in a few weeks, so that's nice.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    Grade 9 for me...my school stinks (I mean, as far as endless assignments and projects are concerned) It would be 11 on a sale of 1 to 10 for being strict >.>

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    I feel rather inferior right now. . . I'm only in the fifth grade. T_T

But, I'll be in sixth grade next year. ^_^

(Though it won't be much of a difference.)

Virtu0so

m a e s t r o.
    Years
    High school senior [year 12]. Loving it..I'm about to be through with high school forever. My last day of school is May 6th. CANT. EFFIN. WAIT.

..I am sorta gonna miss seeing everyone on a daily basis though ._.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's kinda complex. My primary year is 8, I take 7th Science and TX History, With Algebra and Year 8 English and 2 mixed classes :\....

You can say I'm pretty much a 7.75693424242 Grader :)

Back