• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What household item would you pick up to fight a velociraptor?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hm.... I'd dump the soup I'm eating now in it's eyes, step on it's head, grab the gun that happens to be in my room (seriously), hope it's loaded, and shoot the hell out if it.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Right now, I am currently near the kitchen (The computer is near the kitchen!) so I would grab say.....a Knife. The biggest Knife we have (Which is VERY big!) and then cut it's leg and run! And if I can't use a Knife....then I will boil my kettle, and burn the little thing!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    @iMiraj how would a dinosaur open a door with keys? seriously it has small hands!

And for this to stay on topic I would now use.....one of those rolling things where you roll pastry and stuff. Big wooden one in the closet!

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    if the bat don't work (which it should), then i'll get my swordplay practice stick and tie a knife on the tip and just swing away! :D
    or i can always resort to Axe spray and a Lighter. makes a heckuvan awesum flamethrower! :)
    or maybe i'll stuff it in the oven and turn it on max heat...
    either way, i'm still playing soccer with its head.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Umm... the big knife in the kitchen... yeah... Cut the tendons in his legs, then scream like an 8 year old girl who just saw a big, hairy spider, and run out the back door...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    It clearly says "household" item!

Clearly I would put my mums glasses on it, making it see blurry and run for my life, after whacking it in the head with my cat's scratch post!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    It clearly says "household" item!
    Your house doesn't have a gun? Loser.

If I had to use a creative item, I would have to go with my brother's old gym socks. My sense of smell is near nil, and I imagine that a raptor can smell pretty darn well. After the raptor is retching because of the odor, I would finish him off with a pen, which I hear is mightier than the sword.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I was referring to the person who posted before you, your post got in my way?

Also 3 cheer for glass in it's eye?

Back