• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What household item would you pick up to fight a velociraptor?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I think i would pick up my metal baseball bat inside my room ( even though i don't play baseball ) and whack it across the head. I think that would knock it out.

*EDIT That or a frying pan. They usually work. or i could always grab a glass of liquid stuff and make it skull it.

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
    Cover him in syrup and hope it has the same effect as tree sap, turn him into amber :3. If that doesn't work, throw my brick of a DS at him!

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Velasoraptors were small and furry dinosaurs, so I'd probably be able to wrestle it to the ground without barely getting hurt.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I would use the large meat cleaver knife in my Kitchen. In the room i am in right now I would use the chair I'm sat on. I have nothing else I could possibly use.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Good thing I won't be having this problem any time soon :D

You never know ;o

I'd probably grab my other monitor and chuck it at it. Feel the wrath of 1280 x 800 resolution XD

Or I could grab the Apple keyboard sitting around and start beating it, this thing is a lethal weapon. Honestly, you should you have a permit to wield this thing *o*

Years
    A boot to the face, probably.

They might have been small but those teeth and claws would have been able to slice your flesh anyway, so care would be taken. It would be like trying to ward of an angry, sickle-clawed cat.

Utahraptor would have been far more menacing - the velociraptors in jurassic park weren't even velociraptors, they were more like deinonychus or utahraptor.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It depends on the time of day.

If it's night, I'll stick my brother to my Monster Frisby and use it as a shield, Equip a metal bat, Coke Grenades, and a frying pan, then try to fight it off and get the triforce of Power.

If it's day, I'll use Chuck Norris instead of my bro.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    A picture of Tom Cruise's kid! The poor creature would die of fright--I mean, look at those voids she has for eyes! I can see why Mommy wears sunglasses :P

What household item would you pick up to fight a velociraptor?

Cid

Years
    Quite a random question...

Anyway, I'd use a vacuum cleaner, a lawn mower or a wooden chair to whack it dead.
    Or any other household item near me.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    If I was given the strength to … I' use my cupboard… and smash it like a bug.
    Although seeing a I wouldn't be able to pick it up … the meat cleaver in the kitchen.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    The staple gun my dad left on the floor from a science project I had for school... five months ago. It's still there.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'd use my oversized Rice-Scooper, my fluffy pink stick, or my oversized hammer. :3 People on MSN should know of its deadly powers. >D

Years
    My copy of Eldest. If I recall correctly, it's big enough to knock someone out with. I'd use a Harry Potter book, but I'm afraid that it'd ruin the book...

I'd also love to test out a frying pan against it. If it worked for a video game character, it'd work for me! ...right? XD

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    There's a beautiful, exquisite, expensive and resourceful Atlas that weighs some extreme measurement, resting happily at the end of the room that could easily find a new, unique and dazzling method of use. =B

Back