• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What household item would you pick up to fight a velociraptor?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    This is a thread I've always wanted to start, but didn't have the courage until now XD

So anyway, imagine a velociraptor materializing in your home, what household item would you use to fend it off?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Er. MY FISTS ARE WHAT I WILL USE.
    BAM BAM UPPERCUT. TAKE THAT STUPID DINO.

That's what it gets for breaking into my house.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I guess the hard cookie that was under my table for about a year now.
    its as hard as a diamond now.
    but if not that, then my vacuum.
    i'll blind it and run for my life.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I'd grab my mouse, and hopefully the laser on the bottom will blind it.
    And run awaaay.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'll chuck my iron at it!
    Hopefully that would knock it out.
    If not, I suppose I would try to bribe it. xD

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I WILL USE MR.CLEAN'S BLUE PEEKING EYEEZ TO SCARE IT AWAY

Nah, that won't work :/
    I'll just throw the paper-schredder-thing at it. :3

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I'll lure it to my large indoor pool on the east wing of my house and throw a radio in.
    But since I don't have any of that, I'd probably just throw whatever I could grab at it. :(

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm.. some matches or a fire extinguisher XD. Maybe i could burn it then cool it.. or something :D..

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Awesome topic involving one of my top two fears. Yes, I know they're extinct. >:|

So, what do I grab in my house? My bat. :D Bash the head knocking it out temporarily. (Best Case scenario) And then run like all hell.

If bat doesn't count, I'll throw the metal chairs. >O

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Assuming she doesn't decide to make friends instead I'd sic my dog on 'im ^_^

Assuming the dog thing fails I will toss a pound of hamburger out the window and hope it goes for that instead of me.

But of course a large metal pole might work better...

I don't know, I'm indecisive. Good thing I won't be having this problem any time soon :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Knives from the kitchen; the air pistol; the two-handed axe; the saws in the garage; the mains-powered drill; the rounders bat; the hedgecutter. I'm surprised nobody else has thus far managed to think of using something with actual killing potential. Oh and you can't tell me the air pistol isn't a household item, 'cause chances are you're American and have a revolver under your pillow. :P

Or I could just hide in the fridge with all the food until the raptor's gone. :D

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    hmm, good question...I'd use my black-belt karate skills to fight it off lol no, if I had to, I'd run in my brother's room, take the Xbox 360 and smash it over its head, and if that didn't work, I'd open up a picture of my cousin and it would see it and run out ;) lol but i would do the Xbox 360 thing then run into my room and lock my self in and hide under the bed...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Umbrella, walking stick, axe, bleach, poker, long rope, pesticide, weedkiller etc

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Oh let's see...

-I'll grab a frying pan and whack it on the head repeatdly

-I'd grab laundry detergent and forcibly make it drink it

-I'd grab one of the really sharp knives in the silverware droor and stab it

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    *grabs bugspray* Begone giant lizard!!! *velociraptor thingy is blinded by the poisonous gas* Take broomstick and chase it away...
    ...If that dont work... then i'll just call my mum to get rid of it LOL!!!
    Thats what mums do best ;D *proud*

Years
    I find something to stun it with then run to my neighbor's house. Then I would borrow his rifle to have a "little" hunting expedition.:rambo:

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    In my house I'd use... my large frying pan, or that massive pot my mom uses to cook spaghetti noodles. Those two items would be LETHAL, I tell you. >;

Or, haha, I'd light a fire in our outdoor firepit and stick its head in it. <3

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I read the question, looked around my room, and cried in despair after I noticed I have no possible weapons.

I do have an umbrella with a strong frame, but that's right next to the door, not good enough...

Well, I have my laptop :/

Back