• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Rukario made a AMAA?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Why did you decide to make an AMA?

Since you like Charizard thoughs on his mega evolutions?

Wheres your profile pic from? if you dont mind me asking :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Are you a bot who became sentient and started adminstrating websites on his own?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Why did you decide to make an AMA?

Since you like Charizard thoughs on his mega evolutions?

Wheres your profile pic from? if you dont mind me asking :D

Everyone was bugging me to do one, so I did.

rawr > RAWR!

It's Mikuru Asahina from 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Are you a bot who became sentient and started adminstrating websites on his own?

Yes.

Resistance is futile..

You will be assimilated.

I'm sure you saw this coming but congrats Steve, your AMA's been featured for this week. 8D

Favorite board game, if any?

Favorite old school TV show?

If you could only own one gaming system for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Did you ever envision that PC would become as big as it is now? Do you have a favorite forum on PC?

Ummm.. thanks.. I think.

Monopoly and before that, CandyLand

Outer Limits (and/or) Star Trek tos

yes. I had high hopes with how we set it up originally. Used to be the webmasters forum we had for a long time.. Now-a-days I tend to like the irrelevant threadsfound all over the community.. .gif, screenshots, my desktop, and the like. My other fav forum is [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED].

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Does that mean you're a robot ninja (or a ninja robot)? :P

Also, have you watched The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan? Your thoughts on it?

Preferred type of weather? Would you rather go out in a snowstorm or the scorching heat?

How did you end up in your career field? Was web hosting and web design the field you wanted to go into from the beginning or did you initially have other plans for your life?

If you could be the professor of a Pokémon region of your choice, which would you choose?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Preferred type of weather? Would you rather go out in a snowstorm or the scorching heat?

How did you end up in your career field? Was web hosting and web design the field you wanted to go into from the beginning or did you initially have other plans for your life?

If you could be the professor of a Pokémon region of your choice, which would you choose?

For me it has to be cold.. you can always put something on to get warmer.. when its too hot you can only take off so much ya know.

got there by a lot of hops, skips and jumps..

Started out in general electronics, then moved on to (commercial/public safety) radio and the like. Then got into computers and did some infrastructure building work, and so on. my curernt web design/hosting was brought about by creating a website for my son back in the late 90's and it lead to pretty much everything I do online these days. Fun huh?

With out any doubt, it'd be Kanto. The original is, IMO, always the best.

Favorite food?

In general Mexican food.

Less general: Tacos, burritos, pizza (real pizza, not creamy, veggie, etc crap) also meat and potatoes ('merica!)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    - What is it like when you first run pokecommunity before blooming with lots a members and it was a new section for the pokemon forum

- How do you feel when you start hosting pokecommunity for the first time

- Do you ever consider using free forum software instead vbulletin?

- What inspires you to make this such a wonderful community for pokelovers everywhere?

Back