• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel's mom ran up to Israel and gave him a hug. "Israel, thank God" she said. "It's okay Mom" said Israel. "Whats going on why did they take us" she asked. Israel's heart sank when he had to tell her the news "They....." he stopped in mid sentence and then started up again "They wan't me to work for them, and I said Yes." "Israel we're Christians we can't work for murderers." she said. "Yes mom, I know but if I don't they'll kill you, don't worry this is only temporary until I find a way out of this." A girl walked into the room, Israel looked and was stunned. It was a beautiful Asian woman. "I'll be working with you" the women said "my name is Yasumi, and my specialty is dragon pokemon, i'm glad to meet you". "Maybe this wasn't all bad" thought Israel, he put out his head and said stammering "M-My name is Israel."

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Weird. Silver thought. She doesn't seem that social.

Silver sat on the grass as he continued eating the berry, watching Sky play with Growlithe. They were jumping around a lot, well in circles.

"Haha! Our two Pokemon are acting funny!" Silver was rather enjoying his time with Kitten. Sure he could Be looking for Pokemon to catch right now, but this was much better.

Years
    Kitten nodded her scruffy black hair coming loose from it's pony tail. Looking towards the sky she noted that in afew hours she'd have to head to a Pokecenter for the night.

"Y-yeah, Cookie is abit of a wierd one. But then again I can't say all too much!" She laughed her shyness fadding slightly as her stutter dissapeard from her voice. "I have to say you pokemon are just soo adorable. Especialy Skitty"

Doom ley his head on his rather large paws. Compared to his trainer he was rather big and looked as if he could carry her if he wanted too. His blood red muzzle let small spurts of smoke into the air as he watched the other pokemon play while he sat curled around Kitten.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "Your mission will start out with a piker's job, a member of our order has a son that we had high hopes for as far as a future with this Alliance, but it seems that this child had run away from home, we want you to bring him to us alive so that we may "educate" him." Israel was distracted looking at Yasumi he turned up and said "what, oh right, who is this guy that we need to "educate"?" "His name is Jonathan Brooks." Israel looked up at the screen to see the picture of Jonathan and was shocked. It was the boy from earlier who backhanded him "Sir it will be my pleasure" said Israel. "When do I start?" Israel asked. "Right now" said the gentleman. Israel smiled.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    (OOC: I've been meaning to ask this, but is there something like the pokemon legue or the gym challenge? Or is there not? Also, if you don't feel the need to come afte John, I'll make NPC grunts come after him. He's a target for the Alliance now.)

John sat down on the ground eating his Apricots. He glanced down the road and saw those two he had met earlier. Part of him wanted to go back and meet them. He quickly killed that part of him. He didn't need them. He didn't need anyone! He was the gratest pokemon trainer in the world! He stood up and put the bag away when a familiar shadow danced over his head. He turned to face the man. This man was tall, with short red hair that was graying slightly. He wore a black uniform. Why was it always black?
    "Hello Tailer," he said with scorn in his voice.
    "Son, you have not earned the right to call me by my name!" his father said.
    "Oh yeah? Does kicking your sorry *** twice give me the right?" he asked taking a few steps back. His pokemon caught on and flew/ran over to him.
    "Your so stubborn son. When will you see that those things are horrible hateful creatures!" Tailor said, shaking his head.
    "They love me more than you and James did!" John shot back.
    "Son, I'm trying to be reasonable! Just come with me, and we can talk about this," Tailor said.
    "Talk about what? We have nothing to talk about! Either send out your pathetic pokemon, or get the **** away from me!" John said.
    "I tried. God, you're as stubborn as your mother was. Just know that the Gentleman will be sending people after you. And they won't take no for an answer," Tailer said.
    "You lost you right to talk about my mother when you put her in the grave!" John shouted as his father walked away.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Yes there's a pokemon league, there are 17 Gyms in the US each of them having one of the 17 types of pokemon, a trainer with 17 badges fights in the annual league championship tournament and the winner is that years champion like my character's father. And I actually wan't my character to chase yours, it'll set up a rivalry with the incident where your character backhanded mine and my character being in the human alliance.

Nideous

Years
    Mwahaha! This should be good. Also, I've noticed that each of our four characters is like an Arch-type. This is assuming that the Human Alliance is the main bad guy, which it kind of is at the moment. Kitten seems, at least to me, like the sidekick. John is, of course, the anti-hero. Israel seems like the Anti-villain, which is the polar opposite of the anti-hero. They do villain type things, though they always are honorable and usually kind and are always bound in some way to serve the villain, usually breaking free and redeeming themselves by the end. And Silver would probably be the hero. Does my synopsis of all of our characters make sense? Or am I flat out wrong? Of course, you could always reverse Kitten and Silver. Or they both be the Hero, as they have their own stories to tell.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Yeah, my mom can really take care of Furball here. My father on the other hand..." Silver stopped there remembering that hsi father loathed Pokemon. He breathed a sigh not wanting to talk about him.

"Since I'm talking about myself, why not tell me something about you?" Silver had to know somebody well first, so he's seeing what Kitten is like.

Years
    Mwahaha! This should be good. Also, I've noticed that each of our four characters is like an Arch-type. This is assuming that the Human Alliance is the main bad guy, which it kind of is at the moment. Kitten seems, at least to me, like the sidekick. John is, of course, the anti-hero. Israel seems like the Anti-villain, which is the polar opposite of the anti-hero. They do villain type things, though they always are honorable and usually kind and are always bound in some way to serve the villain, usually breaking free and redeeming themselves by the end. And Silver would probably be the hero. Does my synopsis of all of our characters make sense? Or am I flat out wrong? Of course, you could always reverse Kitten and Silver. Or they both be the Hero, as they have their own stories to tell.

(I recon that just about sums it all up in a nice little pakage hehe XD ... Theres the snow again..)

Kitten nodded alittle as she leand back against Doom a thoughtfull look on her face. It took awhile before she could think of how to answer his question properly, a thoughtful look shadowed her face as she finally spoke.

"Well.. My mom I never knew, my dad was average. He wasn't mean or anything but he was always grumpy when he came back from working on the farm. He had a rapidash called Blitzhoof that helps him feed the Mareep and miltanks..." Kitten closed her eyes with a smile. "I remember when Daddy had a girl come over for dinner, she cooked this really yummy pasta called lasagna. I think her name was Sophie and she was the one who gave me Doom as an egg!"

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel sat in the helicopter beside Yasumi in an awkward silence. Israel didn't know what to do, here he was sitting near this beautiful women and he couldn't do a thing, this is the way it had been for 17 years, sitting there next to someone he wanted to be his friend or significant other and nothing could come out of his mouth. If he did say something, even the most non threatening thing, he was laughed at. Well no more, this time he was going to talk to her, even if it was just about work. "So do you have any idea why the Gentleman picked me to be his slave?" Israel asked. "Yes" Yasumi answered "He wants you to be his replacement."

Nideous

Years
    John muttered all manner of profanities as he watched his father leave. That left a bad taste in his mouth. But still, his father told him he was marked. So what? He would stomp anyone that got in his way! He decided the best course of action would be to take the pokemon legue challenge, and become champion. That would show that he was indeed the best trainer ever, and it would make the Human Alliance stop chasing him. After all, if he was champion, that meant that no one could beat him. So that's what he would do. He packed up the leftover pokemon food, and with a snort that those two were still behind him, set off for the next town. He would spend the night in the Pokemon Center, something he had done a lot since he caught Cinder. It would be better than sleeping out in the streets. Now that he had a plan, he felt a lot better.
    "Let them come! We can take them all!" he said to his pokemon.
    "Char!" Cinder said, feeling refreshed and ready to battle.
    "Oshawott!" Aquanis shouted right after Cinder, eager to please.
    "Pidgey!" Tempest cried out, flying overhead, keeping an eye out for anything.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Her backstory was a rather bit different from his own. Sky went to snuggle against Silver after playing with Growlithe.

"Cool! You must've enjoyed your life back then." He took a deep breath before he spoke his own story.

"Now my turn. My mom is very sweet to Pokemon. She got Furball when I was born, so you can see how she is here. My father...well, he loathed Pokemon. He only saw them as a waste of time. He works at some company, sometimes though he doesn't come back at night. He usually gets back at like noon. He's not really friendly. Oh, & I have a sister too, but she left on an adventure when I was only little. I don't know where she is, but I hope to find her someday." Silver was looking at the sky, thinking of how his sister was doing.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel was astonished "You mean for when he dies? Why would he ever think that I would willingly become a member much less the leader of a terrorist group?" Yasumi answered "He just seems to believe that you will come to our way of thinking." "And just what is your way of thinking, that pokemon are evil demon spawns from satan's crapper?" She stopped him there, "Do you understand the power that pokemon hold, there are pokemon that can control time and space, some are smarter than humans they could replace us as a species!" "If they're such a threat than why are we catching them in little red balls?" She fell silent. "Let me ask you Yasumi, do you love your pokemon?" Israel asked. "Yes they are my best friends"she answered. "Then why are you apart of this?" He asked.

Last edited:
    Years
    Kitten nodded as she listened intently to Silver, not sure what to make of his family.

"To tell you the truth I don't get why some people don't like pokemon.. I mean sure some of them can scare the eva livin' out of you but they are the ones with stories to tell and share"

(Writers block.. Can't think f anything else to squeeze in)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    The helicopter landed, Israel and Yasumi stepped out. "So why did we land here?" asked Israel. "Because this is where the trainers Silver and Kitten were last seen by you" answered Yasumi. "What those twelve year old kids that were there when John back handed me? Why are they important?" Israel asked. "Because they were the last ones to have seen Jonathan, and psychic readings have shown that they are near here." "Okay, why can't we just use those psychic pokemon to track John?" asked Israel. "Because John seems to be immune to psychic readings, a trick that is taught regularly to human alliance members that he may have stole from his dad." "Alright, lets go find the twelve year olds." replied Israel.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Silver really enjoyed this time with Kitten. Maybe he should consider joining her.

"I'm actually having fun here! How 'bout we go on our journey together?" It's weird for Silver to suggest joining a girl, since he's never gone with somebody. Sky & Furball were fully asleep from the whole day, like John's battle with Oliver.

Years
    Kitten nodded with a big grin on her face. "Oh yes, that would be soo much fun! Traveling with pokemon is fun too but it gets hard to talk to them when you get into a fight.." She mused rubbing the back of her neck, casting a glance towards Cookie who had gone off and come back with a berry or two and sat munching away. "But, you recon we could head to a pokecenter before twilight? Thats when all the scary pokemon come out..." Kitten mumbled the last part as she sat up straight no longer leaning agains Doom.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Pokemon do tend to get more violent at night.

"Well, I know a Pokemon Center not far from here. We can go right now & rest for tomorrow." Silver got up & took out his Pokeballs, returning Sky & Furball. "We better go now while we still can."

Years
    Kitten nodded getting to her feet brushing herself off. "Ok... Doom, Cookie let's go guys." She called picking up the Growlithe nuzzling into her soft fur.

Doom's eyes flickered to the sky before he too stood to his full hight, his head by Kittens shoulder as he looked towards silver with a low growl.

"Houndoom doom.." Doom's tail flicked as he padded onto the path waiting for Silver to take the lead.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Seems Doom doesn't trust Silver that much. Things could get interesting.

"Follow me!" Silver pointed due west from their location & leading the way, Kitten & her Pokemon following. It shouldn't be long 'til they reach the Center & rest.

Silver wanted to get to know more about Kitten, so he'll ask her more questions about her once they reach the Center.

Back