• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    "Heh, so not only are you a fool, you're a fool that doesn't listen! I never said all pokemon of that type were wimpy, just yours! And then I went on to say you should train it yourself and make it stronger. But no, instead of listening to someone better than you, you stand there and preach self-righteous bull****! Seems to me like your the hypocritical one here, not me! And like I care what you think of me!" John said. He shook his head. The only thing that mattered was strength. There were strong people and there were weak people. If you were weak, then the best thing to do would be to make yourself strong, instead of sitting there whining about it. If this guy wanted to be a fool, let him. He'd very soon find out that this was a cruel world to fools. Aquanis walked back to John, who reached down and picked him up again. He was actually enjoying this! This guy was very naive, and John loved making naive people face reality as hard as he could. Something about seeing there world come crashing down made him feel better about his own reality.

Cinder looked around, rather bored. He was going to evolve soon, which was good. John had waited for what felt like years for that. All he needed was to battle a few more times, maybe even only once, and he'd be the proud owner of a Charmleon! As for Aquanis, well, he still had a ways to go.

Then some other boy came out and told them to break it up. Break what up? They hadn't even started fighting, yet. Then he did the worst thing posible. He put his hand on John. John grabbed his arm and twisted it as hard as he could, then shoved the boy to the ground.
    "Don't touch me again!" John said, kicking him in the stomach.
    "Char!" Cinder said to the boy angrily.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    The pain was a bit much for Silver as this boy shoved him to the ground. All he did was put his hand on him, & he just shoves him down? It's no big deal to Silver anyway.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm only trying to prevent this argueing you two are having." Silver explained as best as possible as he got up & looked at the boy who shoved him.

Nideous

Years
    "Whatever, just don't do it again! And where do you get off sticking your nose into other people's buisiness?" John said, not even caring that he had done the same thing. He was slightly put out already from the unwanted contact, and this kid's intrusion was almost too much to handle. But he held himself in check. If he wasn't satisfied by the answer he got, then he would beat the snot out of the kid and his pokemon as well. And if he couldn't, well, then John couldn't very well complain about him getting involved in something that didn't concern him. Cinder was still glaring angrily at the boy. You didn't just go around putting your hands on his master like that! Not if you wanted to keep from getting burned! John reached down and patted the Charmander on the head, which calmed him down instantly.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Writer's block cured

Israel had just come out here to train his pokemon but this was entertaining, it seemed that some idiot had caused a commotion in what was otherwise a peaceful venture. Israel looked on at as this smart mouthed red headed punk was begging for a beatdown by this other person that he had just assaulted. Israel was hidden from sight, waiting for the time to strike. "A pokemon battle is about to ensue and I'll be waiting to beat whoever comes out of this, be it the girl, "Jackalo", zippy, or or the red headed fist magnet" he thought to himself "I'll be waiting."

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Silver was getting a little scared here, but since he's already in the situation, he might as well go along with it.

"Well, my moto is, 'If there's trouble abrewing, jump in & stop the doing!' I try to prevent bad stuff around, & this situation was already fishy with, er, Jackalo." He turned to look at Jackalo. Whatever the reason, Silver didn't find this guy to be good.

"& you." He was now talking to Jackalo. "If you went to the trouble of trading a weak Swinub for a strong Pokemon from this girl, you might as well call it quits. You don't even bother to at least train with Swinub, & their you go trading it off when you know she refuses. She even offered to stay & train your Swinub with you, & yet you refused. You might as well let that Swinub go while you still can if you know what's good for it." Silver stayed stern & cool as possible to not act like a wimp. If possible, there may be a battle coming. He just has a hunch.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Okay, this was bad, Israel wanted that Swinub. Even though he feared social interactions he had to suck it up and come out. "Or, OR you could give the Swinub to me." Israel stepped out of the shadows, he looked around and everyone was staring at him, "Ummm, I f I get the Swinub, I'll try to capture something strong for Jackalo here." Everybody just continued to stare at him like he was some alien. "I know a place where you can get Braviarys that evolved at a way lower level than they usually do, I won't tell where the place is but I'll capture you a Braviary at level 20."This was a secret passed to Israel from his dad when he was little, he wasn't lying.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: John and Silver haven't introduced themselves yet, so how does Israel know there names? Joking, it doesn't really matter. John will introduce himself soon enough.)

"I don't recall asking for your help! And what are you supposed to be, some kind of stalker or something? Who hides out in the bushes listening to other people's conversations?" John said sarcastically.
    "Osha! Oshawatt!" Aquanis said. He jumped down from John's arms and walked over to Cinder. John turned back to Jackalo.
    "And you! Is the stalker over there right when he said you have a Swinub? Then your even more of an idiot than I thought! Swinub gets a lot stronger as it evolves! You're just too lazy to take the time to train it!" John said. If he wasn't out to prove a point, he would go catch something out in the wild and trade it. Anything out here would be far stronger than a Swinub would be, but he could train that Swinub up really powerful and use it in the future. A Mamoswine would be an excallent addition to his team. He almost thought about doing that anyway. Then some other person stepped out of the bushes.

"Or, OR you could give the Swinub to me. Ummm, I f I get the Swinub, I'll try to capture something strong for Jackalo here." the newcomer said, "I know a place where you can get Braviarys that evolved at a way lower level than they usually do, I won't tell where the place is but I'll capture you a Braviary at level 20." John just stared at him for a moment. What was he talking about?
    "You're lying! Braviary doesn't ever evolve at that level! And what is it with everyone hiding in the bushes like that! God, you people are very strange! And as for you, either show me where, or stop telling lies!" John said firmly.

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    (Sorry Nideous your right they haven't introduced themselves.)

Yeah, I was stalking you, nothing wrong with that when your trying to size up another trainer, one rule of pokemon training the shadows are your friend. And yeah the ugly one with the charmander is right swinub is very valuable, but I'm offering you the deal of a life time giving you one of these Braviarys. Braviarys are very very rare and powerful too so what's it going to be. And in answer to the ugly dudes question, where these Braviarys appear used to be a site where the human alliance ran horrid experiments on pokemon, one of those experiments was finding a way to evolve pokemon faster, their test subjects were Rufflet since they were common around the area but I've said too much, I'm not talking to you anyway, I mean look at you, you look like the unholy spawn off queen Lateefa and the Elephantman.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Oliver was just watching as this amazing display of unprovoked rage spewed from this angry boy's molecule. How neat, seeing the way people just crack.

Oliver dropped his charade a little bit to actually communicate with the man who stepped from the bushes and said he could get Oliver a Braviary. That was ideal.... a Braviary. Aillo seemed to like the idea too, curiously looking at the new man with intrigue. Aillo folded his arms and lost his fake happy dispoisition.

"Low-leveled Braviary? I'd love one, sir. If you catch one for me, consider the the swinub yours." Oliver turned with his stuck grin back at the raging boy.

The Braviary man insulted the raging boy. Might as well join in.

"Hm. Self-righteous, am I? What with you, shall we say, calling yourself strong as opposed to my weakness. You lecturing me that you're the better trainer, when you haven't even seen the said swinub or battled with me?" Oliver's voice was as cold as ice and suprisingly calm, almost mocking the boy. Oliver remembered that the Alliance members were usually ridiculously small fused.

"Just a question, are you apart of the Alliance?"

Nideous

Years
    John's face flushed, and his stone gray eyes flickered dangerously. John didn't know who he wanted to hit more! He settled for both of them. He back-handed the newcomer in the face, then charged at Jackalo, knocking both of them to the ground. He sat up and began punching him in the face as hard as he could.
    "Don't... You... Ever... Say... That... AGAIN!" he yelled, puncuating each word with a blow. He had been mildly angry before, but now he was furious! How dare Jackalo say that about him! He was nothing like those jerks from the Human Allience! Cinder glared menacingly at the Lombre, daring him to try something. Aquanis was glaring at the person John had backhanded. John felt he had made his point, and stood up after a while.

"I'm done here! I'm Johnathon Brooks! Don't you ever forget that name! You'll be seeing me again, as the worlds strongest pokemon trainer!" John said. He waved to his pokemon, and they followed him as he walked away.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Oliver immediately got back up, acting like he hadn't gotten pummeled at all. Blood ran down his face, and his smile didn't even flinch. Oliver stroked his hand over his cheek, coating it a bit with blood, and tasted it.

This was his kind of party.

"Aillo." he stated. Aillo quickly stood obiendently in front of him, arms to his side and wearing a fierce look on his face. Oliver took in a breath and cricked his neck.

"Get Johnathon, if you will." Oliver said nonchalantly.

Aillo silently ran towards Johnathon with ridiculous speed. Oliver waited a bit for the perfect moment.

....There it is.

"Hey, Johnny." He said, raising his voice so the boy could hear him. From only a short distance away, Oliver saw his pokemon slash this Johnathon's face, leaving a nice three-fingered scar, and running back towards Oliver before either him or his pokemon could react properly.

"You sure act and sound like an Alliance member." Oliver peered at Aillo. "Defend me," he whispered, seeing Aillo prepare his pre-battle stance.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    The memory of the children in school that would make fun of Israel just because he was different flashed before his eyes as the man assaulted him. "I'm done here! I'm Johnathon Brooks! Don't you ever forget that name! You'll be seeing me again, as the worlds strongest pokemon trainer!" exclaimed the attacker as he left. Israel was filled with rage, and the look on his face looked like that of a cold blooded killer. "Never again!" screamed Israel, Jackalo your Braviary will have to wait I'm going hunt that fool to the ends of the earth, I will trade that Braviary to you as soon as I can but this comes first. "That fool shouldn't have given me his name," he thought "he doesn't have the slightest clue how bad he's messed up, he has screwed with the wrong guy." "Jackalo as proof that I'm telling the truth about the Braviary I'll give you a sample of the merchandise." Israel threw a pokeball in the air and out came a Braviary that he had just caught, the Braviary grabbed Israel and carried him somewhere that he had desired, a day of reckoning was coming for Johnathon Brooks.
    (Sorry I was writing this before Kyoshi and posted it after so I hope that we can make this work let's just say that Israel has flown away to bide his time and research John.)

Nideous

Years
    "Go to ****!" John shouted. Cinder had had enough. He had put up with them talking to his master like he was nothing, but now they had attacked him too. Cinder blasted a Flamethrower right at Jackalo, and Aquanis looked at John for instructions.
    "Use Ice Beam on that Lombre!" John said. Aquanis rsponded instantly, and blasted a glowing blue beam at the Lombre. John whiped the blood off his face. He'd probably have a set of scars there. Damn him! He was not going to be made a fool of!

(OOC: No worries! You never said where you flew off to, so it should work out fine.)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    OOC: Um, by the way, how do we decide the winner? I'm a bit concered that one of us is going to godmod if there isn't a definate way to win.

I would post but this seems too important a detail. :/

Nideous

Years
    OOC: Hmm... I'm usually pretty good about not god modding, but if you're really that worried we can leave it up to the GM if you want. Just know that John doesn't exactly lose gracefully. But then again, he doesn't win gracefully either, so... Yeah.

Edit: On second thought, I think 'Jackalo' should take this one. And how about in the future, whenever a battle between two RPers comes up, they talk about it beforehand with PMs or VMs and decide who would win. That way this thread is free from OOC posts like these. Only if we can't come to an agreement should we ask the GM to step in. But let's keep the fights reasonable, please. A level 10 Eevee is probably not going to beat a level 15 Growlithe.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Things had just gone from bad to worse as Jackalo & John had begun a fight. Silver only backed up towards Kitten as he witnessed what was happening.

"We should go." He whispered to the girl. If there was a fight, any girl would seriously be in trouble.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    The Braviary named Victory dropped Israel off by the Hotel that he was staying at, he then recalled Victory back into his pokeball. He then walked by a beggar. "Spare some money for a guy in need?" he asked. Israel stopped "That depends, what will you spend it on?" he asked. "Food" the beggar said. "There's food in the Hotel I'll buy you some" said Israel. "No just give me some money, ain't you supposed to be a Christian?" he asked. "What, how would you know that?" Israel asked. The homeless man smiled "because your well known in team plasma," he said pulling out a pokeball. Israel was shocked why was a member of team plasma here? He pulled out a pokeball to defend himself.

(Nideous and Kyoshi: I'll decide the winner of battles before hand and the winner is nideous just because his character is crazier.)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Behold, the very large joint post between myself and Kiyoshi!)

Aillo sprung in front of his master to take on the Flamethrower attack full on. Oliver stood there, seemingly unphased. The little Oshawott started up an Ice beam, shooting a chilling crisp throughout the air at least in the five miles radius. Right before it could make contact, however, Aillo jumped and let it freeze the ground under him.
    Aillo landed on the ice with perfect balance. The ice made a beautiful contrast to the Lombre's black-and-white paint design.

"Aillo, water gun towards the Charmander. And give the Oshwott a razor leaf while you're at it."
    Aillo shot out a raging beam of water and twirled himself, almost gracefully if you could get past the violent tint of it, and ending it with a slash through the air that let out a parade of sharp leaves towards the Oshawott.

John snarled angrily. This pokemon had both of his weaknesses! He really needed to catch a flying type soon!
    "Aquanis, block it with your shell! Cinder, dodge it and use Dragon Claw!" he shouted.
    Aquanis blocked the shells flying at him with practiced precision, ignoring the ones that went to far out of his reach to worry about. Cinder dove to the ground and managed to get out of the way of the jet of water flying at him, but only barely. John could see the steam coming off his tail where it had evaporated the water. He breathed a sigh of relief as Cinder got up unharmed. Cinder charged straight at the Lombre and slashed at it with glowing purple claws.

"What, aren't you even going to try? Let's see that prime piece of merchandise you were trying to foist of on that girl and the idiot. Come on! If your Swinub is any kind of strong at all, then bring it out and prove it! If not, then shut up about how I underestimated it, and you! How strong your pokemon are is a reflection of you as a trainer. And you seem woefully inadequate right now!" John taunted as they fought. He wasn't just going to battle him, he was going to crush his hopes into the dirt! This guy was a fool for messing with him. He wiped his cheek again where that stupid Lombre had sliced him.

Aillo felt the slash on his Lilly pad. It ripped it a little. Aillo didn't flinch and immediately grabbed the orange lizard by its throat, it making the mistake of coming within arm's reach. The thing squirmed but couldn't manage to be free.
    The Oshawott impressed Oliver to some degree. The shell dodging was quite powerful indeed.
    Removing himself from complementing the precision of the isolent boy's pokemon in his head, he replied "You want to see it, hm? Well alright then." Oliver unlatched the pokeball and sent out the tiny, mohawked swinub. It was in a deep slumber and could be hear softly snorting. "Its name is Dya." Oliver paused, remembering he was in the middle of a battle.
    "Speaking of introductions, Aillo, please introduce another water gun to the charmander?"

Cinder could not get away from the Lombre that held him. He gave it a large grin before using Flare Blitz to set himself on fire. John felt sure that either the Lombre would let go, and maybe get away, or not let go, and get hit for sure. He was certain of one thing, though, that Cinder would get hit by the Water Gun. It had already blasted him in the face, but he shrugged it off as he began that attack.

John looked at the snoozing Swinub. He was not impressed.
    "You know what, on second thought, just send it away," he said. He looked at Jackalo like he was a moron. Which in John's mind, he was! Aquanis looked at him for direction.

"While those two are busy, hit that ugly Lombre with Ice Beam!" John said. The Oshawatt leapt high into the air to get a clear shot at the Lombre, then fired another bright blue beam at him.

Aillo didn't make a twitch like he was trained not to, no matter how much pain it caused him. Oliver, quite frankly, was getting a bit bored playing with this guy. Besides, he really didn't want to waste energy over this random guy who shouted demands and thought he was better then everyone else.

Oliver heard his opponet request he send back his swinub. Oliver complied out of boredom. "Dya!" he said, snapping his fingers. Dya woke up suddenly, looked around, and slowly slinked over to Oliver. She stood up a little on her hind legs and looked at him curiously.
    Oliver sighed lightly. "Hey, Aillo. You get back here, too." Aillo let released his grasp on the Charmander and quickly ran over to Oliver. Oliver stared at the boy, blank eyes and all.

"Sorry to end out intense battle, chap, but frankly, I'm disinterested in playing games." Oliver said.
    Oliver turned his back a little in the opposite direction. "Just don't rub off too much on your Oshawott like you did your Charmander. If something comes along and pops your bubble, your pokemon will follow. And you will fall hard."
    Oliver returned his swinub back to her pokeball. He paused for a second.

"My name is Oliver, by the way. I was lying about everything this entire time. But, that doesn't matter now anyway. We won't be seeing each other again."
    Oliver started to walk off.

John was livid. He checked on Cinder first, to make sure he was alright. Cinder looked gratefully up at him.
    "Tough fight, huh?" John asked the Charmander softly.
    "Char," Cinder said sadly. John picked up Cinder, and turned to Oliver.

"I really don't like you. But you have some skill, not much, but some. You're the best challenge I've had all day. If you ever decide to not run away like a coward, then come and find me. I'll be happy to kick your sorry *** all over again," John said, forcing his voice to be level. He ignored the crack about his pokemon. If he give into his urge to fight this guy, then he would only prove him right. But his stony gray eyes glared at the man as he walked away. He stood there and watched him, still holding the weakened Cinder in his arms. Aquanis walked over and looked up at Cinder with jealousy in his eyes.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Out of the beggar's pokeball came a Kadabra, out of Israel's pokeball came a Mudkip. Israel pulled out his pokedex "It says here your Kadabra is at a level where it just evolved, I'm not some moron that you can just try to test out your cool new pokemon on, unless this is the best you've got." The beggar laughed, "You are your father's son Israel, your mouthy just like he is." "How do you know my father?" Israel asked surprised. The beggar laughed again, "That's for me to know punk." Israel was filled with rage "If your not going to tell me than I'll just have to beat it out of you mudkip attack!" In mid attack a bright flash of light came from Kadabra. Israel looked around, they were in a different location. The beggar spoke "We couldn't very well battle out in public like that, there are laws against it." Israel laughed, when have team plasma ever cared about laws. The beggar spoke again "Welcome to battle park a state funded way for people to abuse pokemon." Israel answered "Are we going to battle or are you just going to give me more hippie lectures?" The beggar spoke again "Fine then lets battle, the winner gets to draw breath."

(Also since Kyoshi is leaving I'll accept some more signups from people, Nideous, Diamond, cookie, the roleplay will continue as usual.)

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    yeah, sorry Aspie- I'm just not as into this as I should be. :/
    I hope you best of luck and good RP'ing.

Here's my epilouge:

Oliver strolled along the path with Aillo at his side, ignoring the comments of the fiery young man he just battled. Oliver reviewed his day.

He would quit Plasma as soon as he could. This wasn't going to work out for him. Something about today taught him a lesson in Pokemon.

Whatever that was, he will never know conciously.

After that, Oliver seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth, never to be seen by another soul again. No one who knew him couldn't tell you where he was as of present, but there's this sense that he's definately not dead.

Maybe he was made solely for instilling a value into someone, and not actually a person at all. A mystical being? Possibly.

Or maybe he was just some guy who disappeared randomly, along with his Lombre and scarcely used Swinb. Just living in the woods.

One thing is for sure, though. He would never be seen by anyone on that planet again. The only question one should ask is.... just why?

Back