• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    (OOC: I don't mind that one bit!)

John turned back to the stalker and the little girl.
    "Well! Either of you got anything to say?" he demanded. Cinder was content to rest himself in John's arms, and Aquanis was jumping up and down trying to get John to pick him up. If John could have, he would have picked him up. But Cinder was just too large! Yet another sign that he was close to evolving. He calmed down. They hadn't done anything to anger him, yet. So he would go back to his typical bragging manner.
    "Hah! I should think you would thank me! I scared that weirdo off!" he said with a smirk smile.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    That whole scenario went by so fast he didn't even bother to run. After the whole incident, John turned back to both Silver & Kitten. Silver got startled for a minute, but he sucked it up & spoke.

"You did great there! My name's Silver Asakura, & these are my Pokemon." He took out his Pokeballs & threw out Sky & Furball. He picked up Furball who was sleeping & held her in his hands. When Sky looked at John, he got in position & looked distainfully at John. "Sky, it's ok. He's cool."

"Vee!" Sky went back to being happy & stood by Silver.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: You know something? It's kind of fun to play a character that is a complete a** all the time! But I don't think I will do it very often. One does of epic rival goodness is enough for me.)

John looked at the stalker's Silver's pokemon. They were both weak. He doubted that they could take on Aquanis, much less Cinder. But Cinder was hurt, and needed to rest, so they were off the hook, for now.
    "Hmph, they look even weaker than Oliver's pokemon. I'm outta here," John said. He had a flying type to catch. He didn't want to be in that situation ever again. Aquanis walked along beside him as he went deeper into the forest.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    The beggar's appearance looked like a homeless Santa Claus except he wasn't that chubby, his eyes were covered by something black and he wore a brown trench coat , he looked like a prophet of doom. He spoke, "I'm going to let you make the first move boy." "Yes you will because your an idiot" Israel replied. "Mudkip, blizzard" Israel yelled. Israel being the son of a pokemon champion has access to multiple TMs like Blizzard. The mudfish launched a snowstorm out of his mouth at the Kadabra, but when it subsided the Kadabra wasn't there. "Wheres your pokemon hobo?" Asked Israel. A smirk came across the face of the Beggar, and then out of nowhere Kadabra appeared and gave a thunder punch to Mudkip. Mudkip flew back obviously hurt by the electric attack. "You teleported right?" Israel asked. "Well I have a solution for that, Mudkip surf!" A wave rose from the ground and was headed for the kadabra, the Kadabra teleported and launched a thunderpunch only to find nothing. Kadabra turned around to face mudkip's blizzard. "How did you know where I would Teleport?" asked the Beggar? "Mudkip has a radar that picks up vibrations like those given off by teleport, and because your an idiot." Said Israel. "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, you are a pretty good battler but I've just been toying with you this whole time, Kadabra Energy ball" said the beggar. Israel knew just what to do, "Mudkip use Mirror coat!" The mudkip did as commanded and Kadabra's attack flew back at it with twice the force KOing Kadabra. '"But you still had to have HP left over for your mirror coat to work" the beggar replied shocked. "Yes, your right, my pokemon should have been too weak from thunderpunch to survive the attack, but that's why you make your pokemon hold one of those berries that appeared about the same time they did idiot, the "sitrus Berry" actually restores hp." The beggar was livid "You are strong but I have bad news for you, that was my weakest pokemon, the next one is far superior." The beggar tossed a pokeball and out came a Ghastly, "Use nightshade" yelled the beggar, and then darkness fell over the battle park. Israel looked around into the pitch black and relized that this man was right in his element.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: It's going to take a miracle for John & Silver to be friends. I doubt he'll learn not to be an a**.)

Now that's very rude! My Pokemon aren't that weak! Silver thought.

Silver wasn't starting to like this guy, so maybe he'll pull a prank on him if he ever see's him again. Then it hit him, the girl was still here. He changed directions & faced Kitten. "Um, my name's Silver Asakura, if you didn't catch my name."

Furball was trying to get comfortable in Silver's arms before she went to sleep again, yawning.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Mudkip fainted, Israel panicked "I've never seen nightshade used like this, usually it just attacks a pokemon with an illusion of themself, but he's used it to darken an entire park" he said to himself, but he knew what the weakness of a Ghastly was and that was it's composition, It's said that wind can scatter it's gasses, of course it puts it's body back together just making it a nuisance but with the right attack this was a sure victory. Israel pulled out the pokedex and looked up the move Dragonbreath, the pokedex had this written down about the move "A gust of wind that comes out of the pokemon's mouth that can sometimes cause paralysis." Israel threw a pokeball in the air and shouted "Treecko Dragon breath!" The attack scattered Ghastly's gases. The ghastly came back together "Now Ghastly use night shade!!!" The beggar shouted, but the Ghastly didn't move. "Heh it's paralyzed" Israel said smiling, "Continue to attack treecko!" After the fourth time the Ghastly fainted but the darkness still remained. "Okay no more kid gloves, go Umbreon use hidden power!!!!" the beggar exclaimed and out of a pokeball he threw came an Umbreon with a fire type hidden power that Knocked out treecko with one shot. Israel was shocked but it didn't matter, he had one pokemon left, "Go torchic!!!" A torchic came out from a pokeball, "Lets end this hobo!!!" Exclaimed Israel.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Don't worry, as he grows and learns, he'll cool off. Well, a little bit at any rate. More than that, I won't promise. I'll actually battle and try to catch the Pidgey in my post when Aspie3000 gets back to me on wild pokemon.)

John hiked off through the woods. He had seen many pokemon, but they were all terribly weak, and would not add much to his team. They were't even worth the pokeballs to catch them. Soon, he spotted what he was looking for. A Pidgey. It was a large Pidgey, and it seemed to quiver with power. It was a Pidgey that had seen some battles. John knew that for a fact because it was a common tradition for a rookie trainer to go try to catch it. He had been one such trainer, and had come back having weakened it to the point where it had run away. This time was going to be different. This time he had Aquanis, who knew Ice Beam! That would work wonders against the bird. He set Cinder down, and shushed him as he pointed at the bird. He didn't want to startle it and make it run away. He crept in closer, with Aquanis and Cinder at his heels.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel was in a terrible situation, a dark type Umbreon in a really dark place, but he had a plan. "Umbreon faint attack" yelled the beggar in his hoarse voice, the Umbreon disappeared into the shadows. "This has been my plan the whole time, for my Umbreon to use the powers of the glorious shadows to destroy you," said the beggar. The Umbreon emerged from the shadows and hit torchic, the same happened again and again until torchic looked like it couldn't take anymore. "You've been silent Israel, praying to your God before death? You are going to die you know," the beggar said mockingly. Israel replied "You can judge a man by how he dies." The Umbreon emerged from the shadows and hit the torchic hard. "But even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest thing in the whole valley!!!" exclaimed Isreal. The beggar was shocked to see his Umbreon completely unconscious on the ground and Torchic standing tall. "How?" asked the beggar. "Counter" said Israel as the darkness disappeared. "And now you tell me everything I want to know, or my torchic's fire will show you real pain."

Years
    (Oh gosh >.< I'm SOOO SOOO Sorry I was playing in the snow outside!! *Types quickly trying to catch up*)

Kitten had hidden herself behind one of the many tree's to aviod the fight as Doom sat neatly infront of the tree sizing up the three boys fire pouring from his mouth in challenge.

"Um, my name's Silver Asakura, if you didn't catch my name." The boy introduced as a small eevee cuddled into his arms.

Kitten shook her head free from her thoughts poking out from behind the tree. "I-is it over..?" She stammered looking abit well, frightened. Bickering was never one of her strong points and neither was trying to break one up. "O-oh.. I-i-i'm K-kitten.."

"Doom.." Was all that cam from the houndoom as he lowered his head scoping out Silver for any threat. "Houndoom!" With a nod he stepped away from Kitten in aproval of Silver.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: the end of that battle was really boss! Props to ya dude!)

John leapt out at the bird. It had heard him coming and simply ruffled it's wings a bit in annoyance.
    "Hah! Glad to see you remember me! You know how it went last time. This time, you will be mine!" John said smugly. The bird looked at him as if to say 'yeah right'. Aquanis stepped into view and had a confident look on his face.

"Aquanis! Water Gun!" John said. Aquanis did as requested, and blasted the Pidgey with his torrent of water. The Pidgey took off and flew at him, it's wings glowing a silvery color. Steel Wing, a pretty tough move. Exactly the reason John wanted him! He had no clue which of that Pidgey's parents had passed it to her, but he was glad they had.
    "Block it with your shell, then use Ice Beam as she flies over you!" John said, remembering her pattern. The first time he had done this, Cinder was only level 11, and had been knocked over by the attack. This time was different. Aquanis deflected the attack with his shell, and turned his head up and shot the bright blue beam of ice at the poor bird. She was hit, and one of her talons froze. She landed and began pecking at the ice.

"Now, use Tackle!" John said, making a mental note to replace that move ASAP. Aquanis flew into the bird head first, and she fell over. John threw the pokeball, and she went inside. After a moment of shaking, she burst out and began to fly away.

"Oh no you don't! You're mine! The strongest flock together, which is how it should be! Aquanis! Ice Beam one more time!" John yelled, not caring if the whole state heard him. Aquanis complied, and blasted the Pidgey again, this time freezing her wing. She went into a spiral, and John chucked the pokeball at her. She went in it again, and the ball began shaking. After a few seconds, it dinged, and he knew he had caught the Pidgey. He ran over and picked up the pokeball.

"Great job Aquanis! You showed that tough old bird who's boss, yes you did!" John yelled in delight. He picked up the very pleased Oshawott and spun him around in a big hug. Cinder joined them with a disgruntled look on his face, and John picked him up with one arm as well. This was a completely different side of John that he never let anybody see, ever! He decided to name the pidgey Tempest.

Team levels and move pool:
    Cinder (Charmander): level 15, Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz
    Aquanis (Oshawoot): level 13, Water Gun, Tackle, Ice Beam, Night Slash (an egg move)
    Tempest (Pidgey): level 14, Steel Wing, Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: It's not Eevee, Sky, who was cuddling on Silver, it was Skitty, Furball.)

The Houndoom scared Silver a little, but not enough to scare him away. "Yeah, it's over now. You can come out now."

Furball was just waking up & glanced at Kitten. She jumped out of Silver's arms & stopped near Kitten.

"Ski!" Furball cheered, as a greeting to Kitten.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha" the beggar was laughing maniacally. "Did you hear me you fool I said words like "Fire" and "pain" you know, scary words," said Israel confused. "This is too perfect," said the beggar. "Yes for me because I just mopped the floor with you" said Israel even more confused. "My bosses pokemon, do what you came to do" said the beggar as he threw a pokeball in the air. Israel was shocked and mortified to see what stood before him now. Before Israel's eyes flew a Volcarona. "You idiot, you'll kill everyone here" cried Israel still in shock. "Volcarona has the ability to turn it's surroundings to a sea of fire by giving off those flaming scales, you'll kill everyone here" cried Israel. "Yes" said the beggar "that was my mission, destroy the battle park and kill you as well, and now my mission will be complete Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha." The beggar's evil laugh echoed as the beggar teleported away. The Volcarona was in the sky now flapping it's wings and releasing those scales, Israel pulled out his pokedex to evaluate the pokemon it read "Volcarona level 84" the data read "A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales."

Years
    (Opps >.< Ignore me, my minds forgetting things left an right..)

Kitten looked down at the Skitty with a soft smile before stepping from behind the large tree. Bending down Kitten moved her hand towards the little Skitty tilting her head.

"Well arn't you gorgeous?" She cooed stroking the Skitty softly as if frightened she would break the poor skitty. Looking up towards Silver Kitten tilted her head. "T-thank you for helping.. I k-k-ind of saw b-b-" Kitten's face lost it's colour as she tried to say 'blood' before shuddering. "R-red so I umm hid..?"

Doom flicked his tail looking at the Skitty slightly jelous of the attention but only snorted turning to look at Cookie, well more of glare at her still abit peeved off that she mocked him.

Cookie looked at Silver and wagged her tail running over and jumping on her hind legs.

"Growwwliiithe!" She barked in a happy tone towards Silver before spinning and sitting down scratching behind one of her floppy ears.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel had no idea where he was, he seemed to be in some sort of room. He got up and went to a table with four pokeballs. He opened the pokeballs and out came the four pokemon that belonged to him, Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, and Victory his Braviary. He wasn't the emotional touchy type but he instantly hugged all of his pokemon, and then he remembered. "Wasn't I just at battle park?" Then he remembered more "The Volcarona oh no, those people!!!" "Are dead" said a classy but British voice. He turned around to see an old man with one of those classy looking canes. "Who are you?" asked Israel. The man responded "I am the Gentlemen and I am the leader of the Human Alliance."

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    The Growlithe Silver was looking at seemed rather happy seeing Silver. "Well aren't you precious." Hearing Silver's comment on Growlithe, Sky only flicked his ear away from Growlithe, thinking it may be stuck up.

Furball stepped close to Silver before napping again by his legs.

Silver was a bit confused by what Kitten meant by 'Red', 'til he remembered the blood during the battle. "Well, they're gone now so there won't be anymore trouble." Then Silver's stomach started grumbling again. He got a little red & had a cheesy smile. "Heh, guess I still need to eat..."

Years
    Kitten giggled alittle before reaching into her bag, pulling out random things like books, medicine and what not. Pulling out a berry Kitten seemed to have a look of victory on her face. Turning to Silver she held out the pink and lime green berry towards Silver.

"H-here you have it, I found afew more before Jackalo turned up.." Kitten looked at Silver hoping he would take it. "I-it's a Mago berry.." She stated as Doom stuck his nose into her bag as if putting away the things she had pulled out.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel was shocked. "Return your pokemon and come with me" the Gentleman said. Israel walked with him "You know that team plasma killed your father right?" the Gentleman said. Israel was horrified. "I will let you have a moment to take that in." Israel sat down and brooded. "Team plasma killed your father and now they are after you" the Gentleman said after a short time. "The king of Team Plasma was the one who did the deed and now he is after you because you are the fruit of his loins, he will not stop until he kills your entire family." "Mom" Israel cried. "Safe with us" said the gentleman. "Why did you save me?" asked Israel. "Simple, you will join the Human Alliance or you and your family will die, any questions?"

Nideous

Years
    John stopped and returned his tired pokemon. He walked back to the road. He didn't relish the possibility of having to deal with Silver and that girl again, but he had walked off in the complete wrong direction to catch Tempest. Not that he minded, Tempest was the toughest wild pokemon in the area, or, she used to be at any rate. Now she was his. Time to go get more pokemon, and get stronger! He walked back on to the road a little behind Silver and that girl. He still didn't know her name. Nor did he care. He felt blood oozing from those three cuts on his face. He wiped it off. That just made him think about Oliver, which made him very angry. But he cooled himself off and walked past those two. He said nothing, just continued down the road. But, come to think of it, some food did sound good right about now. He stopped when he was out of the forest and opened his bag. Good thing he had prepared for this trip instead of buying useless things, like stuff for school. He pulled out a large steel bowl and filled it with pokemon food. He called out his three pokemon and grinned at them.
    "Dig in!" he said. After they had begun eating, he pulled out his own lunch. A bag of dried Apricots! How wonderful... He sat down on the side of the road and began eating.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Silver was surprised that Kitten offered her a Mago Berry. He almost considered not taking it from a girl, but his stomach wouldn't let him.

"T-thanks." He lightly took the berry, took a glance at Kitten, & took a bite. The taste was too much, & he made a sound like 'mmmm' for a few seconds. That made him look stupid.

"Those are pretty strong Pokemon you got their." Silver wanted to start a conversation with Kitten, but that reminded him of what John said about his Pokemon: Weak.

Years
    Kittens face flushed as she mumbled a thanks as she stroked Doom under his chin.

"T-thanks.. Not many people usually say that!" With a big grin Kiten sat on the grass wrapping her arms around Doom's neck. "Did ya hear that boy? Aww you are such a good boy!" She cooed with a giggle as Doom looked rather happy before pretending he was annoyed by the young childs actions.

"Houn.." Doom looked away his gaze settling on the Skitty and Eevee scoping them out. "Doom."

Cookie play bowed infront of Sky trying to get him to play as she wagged her back side in the air her chin low to the ground.

Back