• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is found under your bed

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Well late at night sometimes I can hear things underneath my bed and I can see a hand reaching for me so that is when I scream and pull my covers over my head. Old toys, LEGO, a telescope and boxes of book probably a small demonic child with eye shadow for added effect.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    To be honest.... lots of recycle junk I haven't taken out, too lazy on my part, it's full of recycle (empty soda cans, soda bottles, those empty boxes I get from ordering stuff online, wrinkled up paper, paper bags, paper plates.... junk like that) while my small recycle can remains empty.

Sirfetch’d

Lots of textbooks and papers! I really just shove junk under my bed that I don't feel like throwing away and I have let it pile up for a while now, haha.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
    My two dogs. For some reason they find it extremely comfortable to sleep there every single night. And day. And any time in-between.
    Although I'm pretty sure they're planning on how to take over the world behind my back T3T

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    The cushions of my bed when it's folded up to make a couch. I have a sleeper sofa because my room is small, but I broke the frame of the bed part and had to give it extra support. Because of the extra support, I can't make my bed into a couch, so I'm left with the extra cushions and no place to put them.

My dog likes to sleep under my bed as well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Honestly, I'm afraid to look.
    All sorts of crap, I reckon.
    My dog does like to sleep there sometimes though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Storage containers and usually a bunch of water bottles I don't bother picking up if I'm lazy are found under my bed.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    A pair of roller skates someone gave me, that never fit, random box, I think some deodorant, and a lot of dust. That's it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I've got one of those beds with storage underneath, so I have a whole ton of stuff under there. Mostly spare linens, it's kinda like my linen cupboard. But I have more storage space than I need so a lot of my housemate's crap stays under there too lol

Back