• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is found under your bed

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Have my bed lofted, so there's a desk and a bunch of other stuff underneath.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have too many boxes under my bed. I hoard too much crap and I just store it under there. haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Under my bed, I have some old notebooks, plushes, printing papers, and toys that I used to play with when I was a kid (hard to believe that I still have them). It's a huge mess, really. Been planning to clean them up for a while, but never got around to it. ):

Years
    Under my bed, I have this big plastic bin containing my Nintendo 64 as well as Gamecube systems with various games and controllers. They still work, but took up too much room so they're in storage haha. And then just some old magazines and notebooks.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    I actually just cleaned it out a while ago so there's nothing under my bed at the moment. I used to just have boxes of random stuff, but I threw most of them out :P

Back