• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the longest you have gone without sleep? (And Why?)

How long have you gone without Sleep?

• 20 Hours or less

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 20-23 hours

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 24-27 hours

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • 28-31 hours

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 32-35 hours

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 36-39 hours

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 40-42 hours

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 43-46 hours

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 47-50 hours

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 51-54 hours

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 55-58 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 59-62 hours

• 63-66 hours

• 67-70 hours

• 71-74 hours

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 75 Hours or more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    27 hours, writing 2 essays and studying for 3 exams :D

I think I did pretty well, especially with the essays.
    Plus I reached a state of satori after staying awake for this long, which is great. Saw the meaning of life.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hmmm...well one time I had stayed up till 6am on a school night only because the next day was a field trip and in order to go you had to have all your work in, which then I found out WASN'T TRUE *twitch*.

:D Ahhh anyways these past few days I've been staying up cause of a few problems. Also my sleep schedule tends to get REALLY messed up if I make just the slightest adjustment (like if I stay up really late one night, there is NO way I can get to sleep early the next few ngihts after that) Right now I am currently staying up till about 1ish and waking up anywhere between 8-9am (it seems to get later the times I wake up. Today it was 9am -__-;;;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, besides staying up for school work... I used to get about 5 hours of sleep on average.
    I love staying up late... but I have to get up and go to school. X.X

So, naturally, I love to stay up as long as I can during the summer. Like, right now. It's 2:41 a.m. where I live... and I'm just starting to liven up!

Sadly... I've never stayed up past a 25 hour-ish period with absolutely no sleep. I'm a wuss, I know. :D

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    About 22-25. I got up at 5 one morning and surfed, then took a bus to the city, then came back on another bus a few hours later, and chatted online till the wee hours. That was around the time of October last year, though.

Zet

Years
    I've seen up to 48-50hours area, but that was a really bad idea since if I'm really tired I'm in a really cranky mood which I really don't like so I try to limit myself to at least staying up for 20hours only

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    When I did Academic Games I stayed up from 0600 on a Thursday through Friday until Saturday afternoon. I was at camp and the girls came over into the guys' cabin and ended up passing out on the floor, the guys were passed out there too. I was awake to make sure nothing sexual happened. Friday was the award ceremony and we left straight after, didn't get home until 0400 Saturday morning. If I stay up past 0200 I can't sleep that night, so I stayed up.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Longest I've ever gone for was about a week.
    Well, actually it's more like staying up 'til dawn and dozing off for an hour or so -- and repeat that for seven days.

Yes, and I was actually ~*!studying!*~ \o/

Back