• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the longest you have gone without sleep? (And Why?)

How long have you gone without Sleep?

• 20 Hours or less

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 20-23 hours

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 24-27 hours

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • 28-31 hours

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 32-35 hours

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 36-39 hours

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 40-42 hours

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 43-46 hours

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 47-50 hours

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 51-54 hours

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 55-58 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 59-62 hours

• 63-66 hours

• 67-70 hours

• 71-74 hours

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 75 Hours or more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I dont think I ever have gone without sleep for more than 2 days. Because when I have to do some project, I'd wake up early in the morning, worked on that the whole day, start to feel frustrated about it not working, deciding to stay up the whole night, continuing working on it during most of the next day, and finishing everything close the second day's night.
    That's what happened a few times on a few projects. I cannot really stand any longer that 40 hours, at least, I'd go take a break of 2 or 3 hours and then keep working on the project.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    Around three days without sleep, simply because...

1. I don't like sleeping.
    2. I don't sleep much.
    3. I'm really paranoid at night.
    4. Too many popsicles consumed in one day.
    5. I wasn't tired.
    6. I was really stressed.

:/

MayorPork

Psyduck Lover
    Years
    Yesterday I was up for 30 hours playing pokemon with 2 of my friends. I found like 4 of every fossil underground. And I trained my Tyranitar lots.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    about 3 days. why? cuz i was playing on the computer and playing video games when my cousin was here. It was fun, eventually we passed out at McDonalds eating lunch lol

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    72+ hours, my mate had a free house for the weekend so it was 3 straight days of partying and drinking and noodles at 3am :D

Thank god for red bull ;)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    about 22-26 hours.

It was the night the Darkrai movie aired. My god, that so freaky... I couldn't sleep and I went crazy in the afternoon "hearing voices" and then...... I finally crashed in the middle of my last class =/

SOOO Embarassing >.>

I plan on pulling a "stay up for as long as possible" thing soon... wish me luck!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    You should be proud to sleep during class. That's what all lectures deserve for being so *!

J/K

About 40 hours. I stayed up for the same reason as makunouchi. XD I think I was playing Final Fantasy VII or Civilization IV. I forgot.

roflmao @ ^. That's so awesome.

Longest I've gone is about 45 hours. I spent nearly all of them on IRC. That just disgusts me. Oh well 8D

ETA: Actually, it must have been 50, because I remember hitting a roundish number then letting myself sleep, and I was up for over two days... That's even sadder ><;;
    I think I said this 3 years ago, but that actually makes you a heroine. :P *respects*

Last edited:
    Years
    I stayed up for twenty hours once. The reason was because I woke up for school at seven in the morning and had to return to school at two in the morning the next day for the senior class trip to the Bahamas:cool:. I didn't fall asleep till I was on the bus on the way to LaGuardia Airport for a fight to Florida to catch the cruise ship to go the Bahamas.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Roughly 18 hours.

The reason for such would be that I lost track of time whilst on the computer. XD

Years
    Well I've probably stayed up the least here. Well I suppose I stayed awake for one day. Well that day I woke up at 10 like all Saturdays, or was it a Thursday?? Anyway, around midnight I watched a scary movie, it was subbed with english. I don't know why, but foreign moivies scare me most. So then I stood awake untill 9ish, when it was bright outside! By the way, sun light kills evil monsters that live in your closet and under your bed

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    2 days... I was at a sleepover... (Yes, guys do have sleepovers too) Dude, how can you fall asleep when there's video games, your best buds, pizza and unlimited coke??

Sir Matt

Ultimate Trainer of Dragons
    Years
    Last summer, I stayed up 35 hours because I was camping out with friends, and the tent was on this big rock, and my friends were actually have a food fight with some emergency supply of candy, so i couldn't get cofortable.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Ugh! I often lose sleep for various reasons. Most often for drinking too much Coke and having to go downstairs all the time to go to the loo. Lately, it's because of the summer wheather and it's all hot and sticky.

I often stay awake until about 2 or 3 am. During the time I try to read a book or listen to relaxing music to try and get some sleep.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I once stayed up in my room playing Uncharted Drakes Fortune, for like 40 hours.
    I knew what time it was... I was having a race with my friend to see who could get 800+ medal points (you gotta buy it to know wut that means)... i won ^_^

Back