• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the meaning behind your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Mine is easy! Vinegar because that's what everyone calls me, for some reason, and "TheImposter" because the day I signed up I was wearing a shirt that said "I am an IMPOSTER! I am not real!"

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • There really is no stary behind mine I would have chose others, but I like the one I have now the best.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol mines one the name of my made up pokemon :P. I got stuck on a name for my yahoo e-mail when i just got the internet, so my friend suggested i used igtica as it would mean no numbers. it stuck ever since. I actually named my pokemon in a simple way which no one seems to notice :S Igtica is an ice type. So i combined the ig in igloo and tica from antartica.

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • It all started when I was going to get a new hotmail account.
    I wanted a username now else had so I tried username after username.
    Then I found a manga character called Mifuu. I tested that but it was already taken.
    And then, I placed an "i" at the end and voila! Mifuui was born^o^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Mifuui, this is off topic, but I think you have the CUTEST avatar ever!!!!! O_O I love Baby Cinnamon, and all Hello Kitty stuff. ^_^ Cute cute cute!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Back in spring of 2000, my top 3 favorite Pokemon were Ivysaur, Eevee, and Hitmonchan (now I lost interest in Eevee and Hitmonchan is my most favorite). Anyway, at the time I was coming up with an internet screen name, I just combined the 3 names. I designed the creature sometime later. Now just about every forum or art community I join, I always use Iveechan (I even used the name in science class one year when we had nicknames used for when grades were displayed). I like the name, it has an interesting ring to it when said out loud.

At the old PC and at Deviant art I use the name Hitmonarch, which was my made-up wild ancestor to the Hitmon. People always mistook me for a male under that name ^_~.

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • Too is my favourite word years ago.
    I wanted a username that has to do with Too, I just added an angel so it'd make sense. Not really in such as a way as a defined word. I combined usernames. It doesn't really mean anything.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I put as much thought into my PC username as I did with my email username XD

I got TMB because those are my RL initials and jr. because I am a junior IRL (I was named after one of my parents)...I just combined them and made it all lower-case (I think it looks cool in all lower-case...)

that's it, no intricate display of my pok?mon knowledge or my personality...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *cries* i hate my username...i want a different one...Sapphire Latios is too long and too formal...i want a new name...like Zero or Falcon...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Well i didi have to think on mine a little. I love the night sky. I'm the most awake and all at night too. I realy likethe moon and stars htne i seen Moonlight for one of the users name adn thought StarLight.
    Now for the rest of the name. Well i love dark pokemon becouse the reminde me of the night and they are very good typ(well i think so any way).
    I also use UmbreonShadow99(just add numbers to it) and Silen Coren.
    The first you can figure out from what i have already said.
    The Sile Coren come from when i was in Florida and a junior in High school. I played D&D and i was thinkg if a name. Took me a while then Silen Coren came. Silen from silence and Coren well i don't know real but i know it was not from corn XD

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • My username is Hazuki-san because Hazuki is my favorite character and I just wanted to have my username named after him. If I chose "Harrison" then people will definatly think i'm a boy

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    When I first made a character for Dragon Court, I wanted the name invincible and thought it was spelled invinible. I used that name as my username ever since when I could that is when the site/forum didn't force you to use the username/id number they wanted you to use.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Tendo - I wanted to name myself after my favorite console, but without it being formal. Hince, Tendo. At least spelled this way it makes you think. *Hmmm, Tendo... *pauses* Oh I get it, NINtendo!*

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Mifuui, this is off topic, but I think you have the CUTEST avatar ever!!!!! O_O I love Baby Cinnamon, and all Hello Kitty stuff. ^_^ Cute cute cute!

*Goes off topic as well*
    Wai! Thanks! \^o^/
    I also love the Sanrio characters. Baby Cinnamon,CoroCoro Kuririn and My Melody is my personal favourites X3~

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *look at my name*
    Okay, it took me sometime to think this name.
    Kuro=black
    Koneko=kitty
    Kuroko=girl's name
    I hope there will be a better name than this...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Kurokoneko said:
    *look at my name*
    Okay, it took me sometime to think this name.
    Kuro=black
    Koneko=kitty
    Kuroko=girl's name
    I hope there will be a better name than this...
    Oh yeah, Kuroko, always knew you were a girl XD. What did I tell you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back