• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most un-edible thing you have eaten?

Bubsy

i love munchlax yes i do!!!!!!
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    um i hav eaten dog food i guess thats it

Years
  • Acutally, Ashley reminded me of the most unedible thing I've eaten. I've also eaten a tooth, but it was on accident.

One day, we were in the car, driving... somewhere, I can't remember right now. Or at least I think we were in a car? I was really young. Anyway, my grandma (I do believe) gave us some zebra cakes to eat. I had a loose tooth then. I ate a zebra cake, and the next thing I knew, my tooth was gone, and we couldn't find it, so we all guess I ate it. XD
    It didn't taste like anything to me.

After that... I don't know. @_@

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
  • I have a habit of chewing pens, and did manage to get a lot of ink swirling around my mouth once, luckily only a tiny amount went down. Not my favourite thing.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I've eaten plant leaves and paper at worst. Surly I've taken worse things in my mouth, but haven't swallowed them.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Most inedible thing I've ever eaten? Eh...tough one...erm...I'm going to have to go with my mother's steak, though. It's like trying to eat someone's shoe, which, admittedly, has genuinely seemed more appetizing at times.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • When I was a little girl, I remember in one hand, I held a stick of pastel. In the other, I held a strawberry pocky [pepero <3] stick.

I must've temporarily gotten confused as to which hand held what, so I took a bite of the pastel. I remember its unpleasant thick taste and my mother's screams. Sad thing is, it took me about five seconds to realize what I was truly eating. ^_^;

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Most inedible thing I've ever eaten? Eh...tough one...erm...I'm going to have to go with my mother's steak, though. It's like trying to eat someone's shoe, which, admittedly, has genuinely seemed more appetizing at times.

You seem like the type of person that would eat play doh Kaga. DX

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Probaly when I ate a stick on the school yard a couple of years ago. It didn't really taste that bad, it was really bitter, though >D

*edit* Don't ask me why I ate that stick, please, because I honestly don't know ~___~

Back