• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the worst thing about school?

What is the worst part about school?

• Total voters

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Worst thing about my school is homework. In a day, I get 15-20 homeworks (projects and assignments) and I need it to pass tomorrow!!! I have no time to open my computer. I can only open it on weekends. :( I have no problem with teachers they're nice even though they're impatient. And rumors?! Bah, I ignore them. There is nothing you get on it but trouble and misunderstanding. :)

That's a bummer. Spend all of your free time doing it, I guess?

Do what I do - finish your homework in the 3 minutes before class starts. And get an A.
    Ahahaha, I am so good at school :3

Years
    The Truth brought to light!

The worst thing about school are some of the people I have to deal with on a daily basis. >>; People in my grade, I mean. People who cause unnecessary drama and then bring all their friends in it, people who make their business everyone else's, people who judge and discriminate. Although as long as you have your group of good friends, things aren't so bad. :D

I can deal with homework and crappy teachers, but sometimes I have a hard time dealing with the other people in my school. x_x

Yes I could deal with homework and "hard" teachers but when people talk behind your back, detracts you and spreads rumors....That's the worst, very disappointing and scariest thing about school :\...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The humans there (with a few exceptions) and the uniform. Note that I say humans, not people

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    #2 you cant drop out till 16

In my country, you can't drop out till you're 18. :>

Anyway, getting up early and the gossiping women from block C always seem to annoy me. That's it. But overall, I like school. :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Not all schools experience the same stuff, Anyway, mine is the drama, the walking, all the nonsense, the foolishness, and some of the teachers, Well thats how it was but I have more freedom this year.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    As I'm homeschooled, not too much to say. A schoolyear for me is as good as I make it :D

Mooshykris

Years
    Dress code is terrible. Everyday either my skirt is too short or my shirt is too low. It's lame.
    My school just switched from 4 classes to 7. Now I have to carry a lot of heavy books and do a lot of homework.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Basically everything.
    A lot of kids in the same grade are moronic, and think they are funny when the jokes are about as funny as watching paint dry.
    some of the teachers are vultures who always try to make me fail at any moment.
    The homework is terrible. the teachers made an excuse that we were so smart, we had to get MORE homework. If anything, we should have less.
    and i'm not even going to get started on the rumours.
    a lot of stuff happens in Eighth grade.
    "did you know she is dating him?" What the!? What does that have to do with me or what importance does it have at all? I'm sick of some of the people, and what makes me even agrier is that there will be severe punishments if i beat the annoying kids up. I get punished for doing good, makes a lot of sense.
    the only reason i go there is because
    A. I have to, and
    B. my friends are there.
    Other than those, i would skip every day.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    The bus stop - my son's school has more kids than buses so they end up leaving kids behind! So I have to drive him to school.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    The ONE thing i hate about school has to be HOMEWORK!

I mean, Seriously, If you like Homework, I think there is something wrong with you.

I am going to be a Senior in High school this year, And i have a feeling there will be a lot of homework pileing up, not to mention all the homework i'll get in College...

I look upon Homework as a chore, rather then a learning tool..Some teachers give homework just to keep you busy!. Those types of teachers i hate.

Now, bringing up Teachers, I try to be friends with all the teachers i have, but some, i just can't.

Like, this one time, i had to switch classes. I had to switch from Computeing for College and Careers to Intro to computers, because i did poorly, because the teacher was like the EVILest teacher in that school.

But other then those two things, then nothing.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Definitely the teachers!! School is like hell with teachers!!
    Well, not all of em are baad... mmmkay... sum of em are... okay...
    Hehehe, just imagine goin to school, just seein your friends and like hang out teh whole day...
    Super awwhsome!!!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Probably just School in general is bad. It could actually be enjoyable if there was no Homework and the teachers weren't total retards! One of my teachers yelled at me for asking a question! yeah that's low! But mainly the homework! it sucks hardcore!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I agree mate,school just sucks
    only 2 reasons i go there,cuz of my friends and cuz i have to

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Rumors aren't something that really affect me. :/ If someone asks me 'so and so said this and that about you. Is it true?' I'll debunk the rumor and maybe stick some chewing gum in so and so's chair for payback and ruin her 'OMG NEW PAIR OF SEXII JEANS'. Plus, my social life is non-existent.

Classes? Well, some teachers just make it impossible. D:

Dress code? I dress so plainly that it doesn't even matter. If anything, it ticks me off when some people try to be slick and hold up the line for the metal detectors by either wearing too much fake jewelry or trying to sneak their phones/iPods in. It's usually their fault I'm late for class. My classes are all 5 floors up and that doesn't help any, especially when I have epic asthma.

And the fact that in my school 9th graders have to take 9 periods is annoying. I'm going to 10th grade now so that shouldn't be a problem, but still...

But what has got to annoy me the most are the students themselves. All they ever talk about is either sports and girls or boys and clothes or the latest gossip. D: Plus, some of these people are just too dumb or don't even try. I'm not saying this because of my 90 average, but a lot of these people have 30 and 40 as averages. Because of them, everyone in general is treated like an imbecile and a delinquent.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I hate random spot tests and a pile of assignments from each subject all in the same week. I definitely prefer teachers giving us warnings about tests, no matter how important it is since sometimes they throw at us so much work it becomes incredibly difficult to concentrate on anything at all. :<

Back