• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Fav Pokemon Charactor

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Zoey, ff course just by looking at my user/avatar/sig
    Zoey one word...
    EPIC!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Brock in the anime, mainly for his pokemon collection, but his role as the older and wiser advisor to Ash is nice as well.

In the games, it's hard to tell. >_> Morty as a gym leader is pretty cool, but Steven is awesome as well. :P

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • For me it would be either Silver or Professor Oak.

I grew up in the Johto era and I never get tired of seeing these guys.
    :)

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Gary after Johto, Misty, James in the anime.

In the games... I dunno, to be honest none of the characters have all that much depth except Giovanni and Silver.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Cynthia, because she's smart enough to have good pokemon like Garchomp, Spiritomb, Milotic, Roserade, Lucario, and Togekiss on her team.
    Oh wait, did I mention her whole team? Yeah, I meant to do that.
    Other than her though, Cyrus. He has a pretty interesting backstory and is definitely smarter than the previous gang leaders.

Jado

Two cookies for Dane <3
    Years
  • Anime: Jessie, James, Meowth, Mondo (he is from the "It's a White Tomorrow" CD Drama), Conway, Lyra, and Khorey.
    Games: From what I have played of Platinum, I like the Galactic Grunts. They are funny.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ash!! it just has to be Ash Ketchum :P idk why
    and Drew he's pretty cool.

Back