• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite animal?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    My favorite animals are foxes. (duh! U can tell by my signature!!!) :P
    So....how a U? ;) What is your favorite animal? :laugh:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Umm, theres alot, to name a few though
    Raccoon
    Cats
    Rats
    Tigers
    Mice

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Tigers/Cats, Tadpoles/Frogs, and Birds. I've liked Tigers for a while, since Aladdin, and I own two cats now. I've had many amphibian pets over the years, and they work for me. They don't require too much work, they're mini, and it's cool to watch'em grow. I like the fact the birds can fly. I think that's amazing.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I like Squirrels and Sloths because nobody else does :P
    Sloths are cool! And squirrels are pretty cool animals too... my friend has this inside joke thing about a squirrel. And platypuses are cool animals too Jordan. I never would have thought of those on my own though...

My favorite animal used to be frogs. I have so many frogs things in my room. My cousins' have a fish pond near their house and a cute little frog lives there! Oe of my favorite animals now is the ostrich though. Don't ask why though! It's kinda a weird inside joke between me and my sister... I do like other animals too but those are the only ones that come to mind right now...

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    I like Clouded Leopards
    And all other cats
    And penguins
    And most members of the order Carnivora

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Let's see here...cats, dogs, bears, tigers, whales, penguins, duck-billed platypuses. Wow, I like a lot more animals then I thought! o_O;

I have liked cats ever since we got our first cat, her name was Kally, and when I was a toddler I used to have a lot of fun playing with her. Ever since we got Jane, I have been fond of dogs; they're nice (usually), playful, and make great friends, everyday I go downstairs to play with my dog. :) I don't exactly know why I like bears, I guess it's just because I think they look cool. As for tigers? Well, I once did a presentation in grade 6 on tigers, and while I was doing it I had a lot of time to discover many interesting things about them (like how they are pigs, basically =P). As for whales, penguins, and duck-billed platypuses, I have just seem some on T.V, and thought they looked cool (like bears).

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I like DRAGONS as you may have guessed. And don't even argue with me on the fact that they aren't real. I will clone one by use of geneting engineering and splicing genes :P. SO DON'T ARGUE!!! Okay, I also like penguins. :D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Oh wow, how could I forget Duck-Billed Platypi! (is that the plural of Platypus?) They're just so different...egg-laying mammals...now that's just freaky. I forget the scientific term for egg-laying mammals but I know there's only one other animal that can do that, that being the echidna (and I hate echidnas...don't ask why...)

I also forgot to mention anteaters, hedgehogs, porcupines, WEASELS (how could I forget weasels?), bats, mooses, and okapis...forget horses, I'd rather ride an okapi any day of the week :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, so many. Well, I adore all animals the same. But... If I had to pick a favorite, then it would be dolphins. I love dolphins, especially the orcas and bottlenose! They're just so pretty to see out in the wild. My other favorites would be horses, giraffes, ((I have a giraffe friend at our zoo. XD)) whales, pandas, koalas, kangaroos, dogs, cats, wolves, any kind of bird, etc. It's hard to pick!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hmm... Anything but bugs. xD But then again, thet're not really animals, ne? I like little uppies and kittens, and chipminks, and rabbits, bears...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    My Favorite animals are:
    Dragons-So what if they're Mythical? They are still all-powerful
    Humans-I cant believe no one said this yet XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I have always liked foxes the most for most of my life, but I'm starting to like rabbits a lot now, since I have two rabbits as pets, and they are really cool. :D

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2004
    a cat cuz just now i saw shrek 2 heh and there was this cat that was cute and mighty heh so i will go with el cato i think

Back