• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite day of the week?

What is your favorite day of the week?

• Sunday

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Monday

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Mine would be Saturday. Saturdays for me would be a time to relax and plus all my favorite anime comes on n_n.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    Like everyone else, I vote for the ever so great Friday. I like that I can feel as if the weekend is just beginning instead of ending. But now that school's out I don't have to worry about that now.

Years
    my favorite is satardays and sundays because there is no school but there is homework which messes up it and i get to see my mates and working on my hacks and playing football but thats life

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Between Friday and Saturday. I hate Sunday because I'm always like "God damn, school tomorrow." Either way, it's summer now. I never worried about sleep. Next year is high school. My body needs to get used to running on almost no sleep.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Since I have no school now I have no fave day since I can stay up as long as I want and wake at stupid times.

But when I had school it was Friday because I had all my good lessons.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite day is Thursday because that is when I get paid from work. Get paid every Thursday...pretty nice. :3

But if I wasn't thinking about that. My other favorite days are Friday and Sunday.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Monday...just kidding,
    my favorite is Friday, then I don't have to worry about going to school the next day.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Saturday for sure, for the obvious reasons. XD I do like Sunday due to it still being a day off but I hate it most because I know it's going to be school the next day. So Saturday. ;D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    My favourite day of the week would have to be Friday. On Fridays I can stay up for longer, sleep in later and wake up the next day knowing that I won't have school! Fridays don't drag on for longer during school as well. :D

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    not like days of the week mean a whole lot to me currently due to not working or going to school, but i guess out of them all I'd have to say friday, due to the fact if gives me anime to watch and other neat things

Back