• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite day of the week?

What is your favorite day of the week?

• Sunday

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Monday

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I believe it's Saturday, because the mornings are nice and peaceful. XD
    Not to mention that sometimes Mama makes a nice breakfast for us on Saturday. : 3

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'm gonna go ahead and say Thursday. even though I have to work, I still have a nice feeling knowing that I have a 5 day weekend that is beginning as soon as I clock out. (though I voted Sunday because Church is fun too [/techie])

Cid

Years
    Fridays get my vote...
    Why?
    Some reasons are being able to wait for the school week to end and being able to stay up late to check out PC...
    Being able to sleep and wake up comfortably would be the best reason as to why I love Fridays...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Sundays. I catch up on all my sleep lost during the week on Saturday night/Sunday morning and it's a really relaxed day for me usually.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Thursday, cause the school week's nearly ending, and its like a good day that welcomes the last day of school for the week. =D

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    well it's sunday..because during fri and sat...day....well i'm stayin' all the time..
    when sunday comes...i think it's relaxing...go to church, sometimes go to beach....and mostly is relaxed time....and some recreation of the family..

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Firday and Saturday are the best days on my list.
    The reasons are very obvious reasons. I get to relax the whole time and check out PC till late.
    I don't get tension from my homework, and all is good.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Wednesday is my favorite day. The week is half way through, and there are fun extra ciricular activities. The running around and energy just excites me.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Saturday by FAR. I wake up, and, instead of having to be busy ALL day like i normally am, i have a well deserved lie in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Definitely Saturday for me. I wake up late, I can go to bed late, etc.

It's kinda like the eye of the storm. XD

Years
    Mine is Friday, it's my day off and I still have the weekend after that to chill. You can say it's my day of pushing away the worries and focus on doing the things I haven't been able to do within the past four days.

Back