• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite drink(s) (not including water)?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    gotta love coca-cola. ;D lmao.

i`m also addicted to arizona green tea, sprite, water, yes i know it doesn`t count [lmfao] & BUBBLE TEAAA! ♥♥

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Diet Coke. All other drinks centered around Coca Cola are too sweet for me. I also love Club Lemon, but that's another story.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I really like tea - it comes in so many different flavors, and if it's bad tasting water... you can always just put in a tea bag and... voila! It tastes good again! =D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Tea, to be specific:
    - Green Tea with a hint of lemon
    - Earl Grey
    - Hot Tea
    - Arizona Sweet Tea
    - Pomegranate Tea
    - ect

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I drink a lot of pop (mostly Sprite, Tahitian Treat, A&W Root Beer, and sometimes 7UP) as well as Gatorade and orange juice.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Apart from water? Well, I don't drink much apart from water, but if I had to choose, it'd be tea. That stuff is always nice to have just to relax with, or just to warm you up, and I personally think it's better than coffee.

I also like Ginger Ale and Diet Coke. :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Mine would be, the one, the only, Coke. And I don't mean just any kind of Coke, I mean Coca-Cola. I love not only because it's my fav drink but because of that I collect Coke items. Bottles, cans, bears, cups, signs, and lots and lots of other Coke items. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I drink milk, sweeties. I love milk. x3 It's great with nearly everything. =D And it's good for you too. 83

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Because if you included water then that is the only answer you get. I am asking what besides water.
    Except there are those who hate drinking water unless it comes straight out of the garden hose. ^__^

I'm in love with the new flavors of Mountain Dew, especially Revolution and Voltage. Oh, and then there's the Strawberry Powerade Zero. I enjoy all three of those drinks, and they're cheap where I work!

Back