• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite asset of the PokeCommunity?

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
  • The people; without them, PC wouldn't really be what it is today, I guess. :P Plus I've met some good people here too! :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like PC not only because of the threads, but because there are so many friendly people here that I can always talk to.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • The people, admins included. You think I'm kissing up, try going to another forum and having an admin stalk and harass you for giggles. Then tell me we don't have a great community.

Oh, and all the features! All these features make Pokecommunity a lot less boring then the stereotypical forum.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My long history here for one thing, as well as the admins and the general tone of the discussions and debates here.

Assassination

I am hired to kill you
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I'm very new here, but the threads here seem very interesting and the discussions are nice. I may change my mind as to what is the best thing in this place, when I meet PC members and the staff around.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm very new here, but the threads here seem very interesting and the discussions are nice. I may change my mind as to what is the best thing in this place, when I meet PC members and the staff around.
    Glad to know that even some of our newest members have already found something they like about the community!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I love the fact PC is tougher than most forums. When it comes to PC you get really detailed C&C when it comes to Graphics and such. Most other forums you get are "ooh that looks nice" or the plain "You're work is awesome". Here you really know where you can improve.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    The best part of PC is how friendly the atmosphere is. I don't feel intimidated at all nor is it overrun with rowdy trolls or bullies. I can feel comfortable being open and talkative. Heck, even when I was a real noob years back that was what I remembered about PC and why I rejoined after the first time I'd left - it was nice to me, even as naive and idiotic as I was, and I appreciated that.

I like the way it puts the Community into PokeCommunity, too. If you're here long enough you really feel like PC is just one big family that you'll always be connected to. I like that feeling of being part of a whole. It's that feeling that keeps bringing me back every time I drift away into hiatus.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I like all the lovely and friendly members, and staff, also agreeing with Milk. xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Definitely the friendly atmosphere and great members on PC. I've had to leave two other forums due to being mistreated and I've never ran into that problem here, which is what keeps me coming here every day.

Years
  • I love the fact that I can have a decent discussion and play a few forum games without being bothered by the endless and meaningless +1 spam posts I find in virtually all the other forums. And the folks here are decently nice as well, not much to complain on that front.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    The staff, firstly, since they seem to be doing a great job moderating this place and they are all cool. Also, here one can express himself freely and other won't judge him by anything. Yea, that is pretty much it.

Back