• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite Pokèmon Type?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I prefer Dark and Fire over all of the others, they just seem so much more, eh, serious, than the rest.

I like Water because of the variety needed for the games that it can produce, and I like Psychic because it was basically unstopable in the blue, red and yellow days and is still really strong.

But enough about me, what about you guys?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Water of course, not only because I enjoy the variety of the 91 various species in the water type. I also enjoy they can also do quite well with the weakness they can somewhat combat.

So without a doubt in my mind, It's water. Largest, and in my opinion the best type.

Favorite is water :D

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I bet 90% of what people say in this thread will be Dragon or Fire.

My favorite types are STEEL and WATER. Mostly has to do with my favorite pokemon and all that jazz hehe. Honestly Fire really sucks >:0 Sorry, I hate fire types hehe

But yeah, I quite like those two types (Steelix, Kingdra, and the awesome Croconaw FTW!) As far as the "best" type, too many different ways to approach that question.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    My favourite would be ghost.

Then it goes in this order :

1. Ghost
    2. Fire
    3. Dark
    4. Psychic
    5. Electric

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    how strange nobody put electric (pikachu?) as their favorite. Anyway, my fav are fighting (dun think they are weak just because psychic kills them, they wallop steel and dark which psychics can't), psychic(lol) and ...bug

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I personally have always liked Water,Fire,and Psychic. All because of there strong Special Attacks which I enjoy.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Number 5 favorite: Water
    Number 4 favorite: Dark
    Number 3 favorite: Ice
    Number 2 favorite: Ghost
    Number 1 favorite: Psychic.

If you handed me every single Psychic pokemon known on the pokedex I'd be as happy as a clam.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Steel and then ghost and ice. Steel is great because it has many resistances.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I prefer Dark, Fire and Ice types equally. I really don't have anything else to say- those are just my all time favorites.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Id have to say that Ghost and Grass types are my favorite..pssht I cant believe no one likes grass, how many had a bulbasur in pokemon red and blue???

Back