• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your first thread or post in this forum?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • Oh boy, this is going to be embarrassing. :D;

My first post and thread can be found here. Way back in 2003 when I was only 13, I think? I was obsessed with Gary, so... uh, yeah. That's the only explanation you'll need. XD (And ew, just ignore all of the graphical smilies I used...)

Then there's my scary welcome thread, where I still remember every single person (except for the Pokemon guy) who replied to it. Most of them haven't changed much since then, except for not visiting the site as often anymore. It's depressing. ._.

Do you remember me? I remember you!

Is the old PC still avialable to look at? That's where my true first post was. I miss that place. Time flies, really.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh hey, you showed up again! Unfortunately, the old PC is not still available. :[ My first post is there too.

For the best, anyway, probably. I vaguely remember my welcome post being rather noobish. 8D;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Mine was too. I typed atrociously, because my keyboard was half broken, so I had to type words the best I could with only half of my keys, so the word "of" became "uv", etc...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    You can find that out on yourself ugh -shakes- the grammar...I was only 11 years old back then.

Back