• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your first thread or post in this forum?

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    Oh my febreze...

My first topic and my first post = closed.
    Yeah... I was sorta really stupid back then. But come on... I was eleven... </lame excuse>

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Mine was in the D&P section, some thread about IV's..

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    My first post, which, coinsidentally, happens to be my first thread. The small hints of sarcasm, not caring, and showing confidence were all at "bad levels." Now I've given more sarcasm and confidence, and I've cared more too. Erm, yeah. Shuddap. :<

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    *blush

I thought I had stumbled across some pretty cool combos after my friend used them on me and thought I'd post em up for the world to see. >< So noobeh. Can't find my first post, so my first thread will have to do.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm... My first post...

Oh wow, that was a long time ago. x_o (For me, anyway.)

I think it was a horribly short and undescriptive sign-up for a roleplay. Probably. Or maybe it was in the fanfiction section, since I'd probably only just switched over from SPPF's Shipping Fiction section.... Well. Who knows. I don't even remember why I joined, only how I got here. xD;

My oldest thread -I think it's the oldest...- is actually still intact, and I'm pretty sure it's my crappy, horribly short and undescriptive Harry Potter roleplay, which I... can't believe I made. xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My first thread was either my really horrible intro thread, or a question thread asking about MtG I think. o.o But then I left PC after that and then came back like a month later. My first post was probably in one of the FCs, since that was actually the reason I joined here. ^_^; But I won't be able to find it.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My first post was giving out to Fable-Chan and DarkChild for making some really stupid statements about a remake of Gold, Silver and Crystal. My first thread can be located here. At least it wasn't that idiotic.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    First post... probably something in the new users thread... I'm sure of it.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    How Embarrassing

OMG I was so n00bish back in '05. I think I'm going to remake this thread. ;D If you look, it was when the GLOW feature on text was still available in PC. Now, it looks like a jumbled piece of messed up coding. o.o

Oh God, Welcome Thread

>.< My Welcome thread is very n00bish, I didn't learn until months later about photobucket and image hosting. So I kept asking, "How do you get images in your sig?" I'm surprised I got a decent amount of replies.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    -pokes siggy- Go to the first page of my fic and that's my first post in Fanfiction. As you can see, the first chapter isn't divided into several paragraphs. I didn't learn of that until I got into writing more. But now, I'm used to it. My first posts, you could say, weren't n00bish. -shrug-

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I can't remember my first post, it was probably in some old, old, long-forgotten Pokemon RP from a long time ago from when I first joined. And my first thread just came up a few weeks ago in the Art Gallery, the years before, I wasn't active enough to post threads/didn't bother posting threads. XD

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    It was a poem back in 2004 when I first registered this account. Apparently it needed PG-13 tags but people did say they liked it. I posted it again, to get further thoughts as I'm wishing to make some edits. But nobody really replied to it. I did get one post, basically saying it might fit elsewhere. But thats ok.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My first thread can be found here by viewing my statistics in my profile.

Since I didn't make 15 posts yet, I can't post links. So I shall have to come back to this thread at a later date when I have made more posts here, and update it with the link to my introduction thread.

However, I don't really count that as a "first post" seeing how it's an introduction thread and just about everyone new to the community who plans on logging on afterwards posts one. Other than that, and my Pokémon claim, this would be my real first post (in my opinion).

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I believe my first post was an introductory one. My first thread was a fanfiction.

Back