• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your least fovorite anime

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    obelisk-kun said:
    that doesn't change the fact that beyblade it better
    That's your opinion, not a fact. Beyblade and B-Daman overall are both pretty poor anime. The animation for the first two seasons changed around too much, the stories weren't the best, and the music was about the only thing saving it. G-Revolution actually had a good story splitting up Takao and everyone else, but it was still a pretty poor anime, and this is coming from someone who loved the show back when it first aired before it got dubbed.

B-Daman isn't supposed to be Beyblade, nor is it trying to be. It's something different and it works because it's aimed at younger kids.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    The one anime I just cannot stand is Gundam Seed. I just can't see it as interesting, they just make a new one once that series dies out. I also hate Big O, Pokemon (its just become so stale), Yugioh, and DBGT. My favorite would have to be Konjiki no Gash Bell/Zatch Bell.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I personally find the concept of B-Daman funny. I have no clue why, but for some reason I just couldn't stop laughing while I watched it. (It may be due to the fact that when I first heard of it, I thought the title was something that I'm not going to post here simply because it sounds really wrong.) I'm not particularly into the whole card game/beyblade-esque genre, so other than that mysterious element that makes it funny B-Daman is kind of so-so to me. Grey seems like a pretty cool character from what I've seen of him, though.

[Offtopic: The game they play on that show reminds me of this board game I loved when I was little, where you had guns and shot little metal balls at these triangle thingies.]

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    irresponsible captain tyler ~_~;; that was just boring and pointless.

i never liked DBZ either, and i never understood what everyone thought was so great about it. =/

there are a few others i didn't like or thought were boring... cowboy bebop, i don't know, i just didn't like it :/ same with evangelion.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    *disagrees with moody cow about detective conan* Cowboy Bebop and DC afe my faves. My least favorites are Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ (Floating bodybouilders yelling at eachother T_T) and Pokemon. The first season was good, and funny, but the new episdes are really bad..

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    there are actually quite alot of anime i dont like,

Pokemon, crush gear turbo, and alot of others on cartoon network!!, but i cant be botherd wrighting them all down XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Radical_Edward said:
    *disagrees with moody cow about detective conan* Cowboy Bebop and DC afe my faves. My least favorites are Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ (Floating bodybouilders yelling at eachother T_T) and Pokemon. The first season was good, and funny, but the new episdes are really bad..
    Detective Conan got way repetitive towards the end though, the anime was boring then, so was the manga - the only good thing about the series were the movies. THey pwn. o.o;

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm. Least favorite. The whole Kanto thing, in Pokemon was AWESOME. But then it started to get worse and worse. When Jhoto came out, I thought "Hm. Cool. Remakes of the old pokemon." But then they went overboard with it. Made even more remakes of the old 150 pokemon. And now they're making another new set of remakes. For each remake, the coolness is cut down by half. So right now, the new pokemon that hasnt ended yet, is now at 25% the cooless of the original 150. Then it will be 12.5%, when the new set comes out. So that makes pokemon now my least favorite.

My favorites are Dragon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, and Ghost In The Shell

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    MysteriousTrainer said:
    Yu-Gi-Oh and Inuyasha

I really don't like them, never found them too interesting

Heh, ditto.
    The reason why I don't like Yu-gi-oh is because it bores me very quickly. I tried watching it all the time to see whats so good about it but it bores me to death very quickly.
    Sorry Yu-gi-oh fans..

The reason why I don't like Inuyasha is because it became extremely popular. My whole school is talking about it everyday, and it gets very annoying. The shows are not that interesting to me.
    And sorry to Inuyasha fans!

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Darn Yu-gi-oh haters came to town. XD Meh, say whatever I won't be offended or anything. Opinions are different from person to person, right? anywho...

I'd have to say I absolutly hate Gundum. All of it. (Sorry, Mihara) And I also hate Dragonball,Z, and GT. I watch it a little but otherwise it ranks pretty low. Another, Digimon is ok, but it doesn't really appeal to me. I think that's it.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm. Oh yeah. Second to Pokemon, Dragon Ball GT is my least favorite. And after that is the 4Kids crap version of Yugioh.

Years
    beyblade - i find the whole spinning tops thing really really stupid...last time i checked, there were no dragons in my spinning top...also the voices in that show are so annoying i can't stand the sound of that blonde guy's voice...

yu-gi-oh - i could write so much about what i don't like about yu-gi-oh because it really isn't good, the whole heart-of-the-cards thing made me laugh. And whenever one of the "good" characters were in a bind they would pull a random card out of nowhere and they'd win...it sounds like the writers were making it up as they went...

dragonball Z - dragonball Z annoyed me so much because whenever they'd fight, they'd stand there looking at each other for about 10 minutes then they'd say one thing and wait 10 more minutes before actually doing something. It also had alot of characters that didn't really do anything and were there because they were in dragonball...puar...baba...oolong...yajirobe...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Any show that gets very popular in the US is kinda lame, IMO. ;-; Like ever read the magazine Beckett Anime? I dislike all the anime in there. <<;

Back