• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your overall playing time?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    253:19.

I pick it up now and then, but I really don't do much with it these days. Perhaps Platinum will rekindle my interest in the franchise. And I still haven't gotten around to hatching a proper team, nor am I likely ever to do so.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    465:11...I don't play that much anymore except for battling and trading and such. No more EV training for me =P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    The fact that people can score over 1000 hours really concerns me. :\
    Why? Maxing out is not that big of an accomplishment. It's rather easy, seeing as the game came out well over a year ago. I too have 999:59. I like the Battle Tower, sue me. >:

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    Mine has 453 hours on pokemon diamond and pearl

Years
    I've gotten up to 24:40 since I bought it a week ago. I have averaged 3 hours of playing time a day in the past week, with an average of 4.5 hours the first four days.

All I've got to show for it are a Lv. 40 Staraptor, a Lv. 38 Kadabra, a Lv. 35 Prinplup, a Lv. 31 Ponyta, a Lv. 30 Budew, and a Lv. 29 Machoke, as well as a supreme dislike of Bronzor.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Same as above i got mi wifi 9 months ago and have been cloning like mad :P so...*looks at DS* 316:16 *cheering noise in background* :P

Ayu

I love my Pokemon!
    Years
    hehe I haven't been playing for too long but I have beated the league and have two EV trained (hehe I finally understand what this is now! YAAAY!)pokemon with a time of 56:57 <3

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Currently about 18 minutes. :D

Before I restarted the game I had a good 200 hours. :)

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I used mine for event trading, so I had about a good 400+ hours. But I lost it. >_<
    So now it's just 0:12. Haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2008
    I made this thread to compare how long I have been playing for against other people. So what is your overall playing time in ALL of Diamond and Pearl?

My overall playing time is: 854:03

What about you guys?

is that boft diamond and peral put together cause u said ALL of diamond and peral
    by the way ive played 410hrs

Back