• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your pet doing?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    If you have a pet, what is it doing right now? Right now my two cats are watching birds.
    Rules: Be nice, no language please.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Awe! How sweet, whats the cats' names?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Trying to hump a stuffed animal.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My cat's won't lay on the couch with me. *tears*
    Actually they're kittens, so I wouldn't suspect them to lay with me.

Years
    My cats are sleeping like they usually do about 97% of the day. One is sleeping on the couch while the other one is sunbathing by the porch door. It's late afternoon right now which makes it a good time for my cat to sunbathe.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My hamster is... uh... probably decomposed and buried beneath many feet of dirt. It died two years ago. o_O

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    My hamster is... uh... probably decomposed and buried beneath many feet of dirt. It died two years ago. o_O

Ok, that was disturping :\

Anyways, My dog Scruffles and Tink are asleep, my pocket parrat, keylime, is chirping like a crazy fool, and my ferret , cookie, is asleep in my clothes bin...

WAKE UP ZOO!

Back