• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your pet doing?

Years
    My dog Mitsey, a miniature poodle, is on my lap asleep. She is usually always licking stuff. She just sits down and licks the floor... weird dog. O_o

My cat, Fat Louie, is in our garage laying on the cement floor. He's a huge cat and he only comes to our house every now and then. So he'll probably leave in a few hours and I won't see him for a least a couple of weeks.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    My doggie, a Miniature Fox Terrier (and turning 14 in dog years on Valentine's Day, baby. :D ), is currently tied to the door (he's an outside dog, but my mom spoils him to death and lets him in when my dad's not around), lying down and napping cuz my mom won't give him any Ramen noodles. o3o

Last edited:

Rozer Guy is my name
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Well none are around me so I will post a little hunch.

Harley (Dog at dads.): Attack Peanut.
    Peanut (Dog at dads.): Hiding and crapping himself because he is scared of Harley (And everything else XDDDDDDD).
    Smokey (Cat we gave away because the house burnt down and when we moved she wasn't allowed. And she has a heart condition. She almost died. ;-;): Missing me, my mom, and my brother.

-screams I MISS YOU TOO SMOKEY- ;-;

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My cat jumped off my lap and landed on my bed

Now going on 7 hours sleeping
    Does it ever stop sleeping? 0.O

Most of your pets are dead everyone! You're making me feel depressed... You'll be getting a court date soon for making me feel depressed! XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    My Chihuahua.. is doing some business on some newspapers. srsly.

EDIT O-Or.. trying to, at least. o__o; uhhh.

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    *Looks around at pets* I have five cats and a dog... where ar they?

My dog Jazmine is walking around trying to get someone to let her outside,
    Tuffy, my cat is sitting on the coffee table watching American Idol and waiting for me to move my laptop so he can sit on me, and my fat cat Cybill is angrily sitting on the couch and being... pretty hissy.
    My other cats must be hiding I guess. xD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    *Looks around at pets* I have five cats and a dog... where ar they?

My dog Jazmine is walking around trying to get someone to let her outside,
    Tuffy, my cat is sitting on the coffee table watching American Idol and waiting for me to move my laptop so he can sit on me, and my fat cat Cybill is angrily sitting on the couch and being... pretty hissy.
    My other cats must be hiding I guess. xD
    6 pets, *whistles* how do you deal with that? There is nothing wrong with fat cats! XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    6 pets, *whistles* how do you deal with that? There is nothing wrong with fat cats! XD

I used to have more, I used to have them and three hamsters.
    My fat cat Cybill is a real beeotch though. I found another one of my cats... Poopooz is her name and she's sleeping on a chair. She's so troublesome when she's awake... not destructive but she demands attention. Demands it... xD;

Off-topic: Cheese. =]

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

I used to have more, I used to have them and three hamsters.
    My fat cat Cybill is a real beeotch though. I found another one of my cats... Poopooz is her name and she's sleeping on a chair. She's so troublesome when she's awake... not destructive but she demands attention. Demands it... xD;

Off-topic: Cheese. =]
    Poopooz? Why'd you name it poopooz?XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Big black dog of mine... he's lying on the trampoline in the garden, soaking up the sunlight.

I have more pets, but meh...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    My Pomeranian (type of dog) is.. sleeping on the couch with my dad watching TV, while he gives her a little tummy-rub. XD

But she's been really sick today, umm.. she vomited a couple of times and has had diarrohea. (yes, it's DISGUSTING.) >.<
    Thinking of taking her to the veterinarian..

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My Pomeranian (type of dog) is.. sleeping on the couch with my dad watching TV, while he gives her a little tummy-rub. XD

But she's been really sick today, umm.. she vomited a couple of times and has had diarrohea. (yes, it's DISGUSTING.) >.<
    Thinking of taking her to the veterinarian..
    Poor puppy, it's the season for that to go around though! I'm very thankful none of my kitties caught it. Thinking of taking her to the veterinarian? You shouldn't be thinking of that, you should be actually taking her. Not saying this in the mean strict way, but she needs to go to the doctor.. Poor puppy......... *tears*
    Today, my brother is playing hide and go seek with one of our kittens Bubba.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Shakespeare is now eating breakfast while sitting on my lap. ( typing is slow because I have to get around the bowl with my fingers )

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Shakespeare is now eating breakfast while sitting on my lap. ( typing is slow because I have to get around the bowl with my fingers )
    That's a first. O.0
    My kittens eat like pigs, except fish, they hate fish. Pretty wierd right?

Back