• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of school do you go to?

What kind of school do you go to?

• Public

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Private

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Boarding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catholic

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Hebrew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technical

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I go to a public high school. I don't mind it, since I've been in public schools all my life XD I don't know too much about my school though, so I don't know if it's in the top or anything here.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Homeschool. It sucks it's so churchy. x_x And I have no real life friends anymore. I'm stuck in home almost the whole year except to go to the grocery. Sucks man. Have been in homeschool since I was nine.

omg. What a lonely life you had. But at least no one would fight at you.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    The college and the high school I got to are both public schools. I dont think I could survive in a private school.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I go to a Catholic Private school and have been attending for my whole life so far.

I would honestly get beat up in Public schools. XD

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    An allegedly 'gifted' school, bu considering were I'm from, the "drop out capitol of the USA" it pretty means, your average middle school.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I go to a full-french public school. It sucks. :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Err...Public. Apparently I too...how would I put this... Too much of a ****head to go to private schools. They don't like my attitude...:3 I don't like theirs either so...Screw them.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    I go to a public college. Originally, I went to a community college to take some gen-eds. Now, I'm going to the Illinois Institute of Art in Schaumburg, majoring in Video Game Art and Design. When I went to high school, I also went to just a public school. I grew up in a small farm town. We really didn't have much in the way of private schooling.

Last edited:
    Back