• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of school do you go to?

What kind of school do you go to?

• Public

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Private

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Boarding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catholic

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Hebrew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technical

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    What kind of school do you go to? Public? Private? Catholic? Hebrew? Boarding? Technical?
    How do you like it?

I go to a Technical High School. A Technical high school is more directed towards careers than a normal High School as 1/2 the year you will be in the Shop of your choice being trained and getting certified then going to college if you'd like to. So far it is by far the most Technologically advanced school I've been in. Every room has a computer running something newer than Windows 98. They all have built in HD Projectors paired with smartboards and automated bells and announcements.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I go to a Catholic private school.
    It's pretty good, seeing every PUBLIC school in my area is an F school e_e;

Btw, this is better fit in OVP. ~moved~

Last edited:

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I got to a Private School, a private all boys school. Yeah. It's pretty good, despite being all boys. It has the highest education in the state for high school, and has about 97% of graduates go to college.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I go to a public school. It's alright, but it's so crowded that some of the classes have to teach inside of trailers parked outside of the building. e_e

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Public for me. For a while I wanted to go to a private school, then I just realized that I went to the same district and had the same friends in that district all my life and I wouldn't trade them just to go to a different type of school. Private or not.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I do a Virtual School, so it's all on the internet/computer~ :3 It's pretty awesome, I like it better then any other schooling I've done.

But other then Virtual school, I've gone to a Private school and done homeschooling :>

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've been going to Public School for my entire life, and it- um. Rocks. :>

One of the top 1000 Highschools in the country, even though the number doesn't sound too impressive, we're a school for NERDS.

POCKET PROTECTORS ARE FASHIONABLE. D:< [/shot!]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I've gone to public school my whole life, and I even go to a public college!

I like it ok, but I've never really known anything else. Public college is nice because you still get a great education at a pretty reasonable price ^_^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I go to a public school. It's alright, but it's so crowded that some of the classes have to teach inside of trailers parked outside of the building. e_e
    Hey mine too! That's where I have my Computer Programming class. xD
    Well, as I said. I go to a public school. It's not too terrible and it's certainly not as bad as many would lead you to believe.
    (Well, not at my school at least. I'm sure public schools downtown would be just aweful! ;.;)

It is super crowded, but I believe I function better without one-on-one attention from the teachers. I would probably be too nervous to actually learn, afraid of making a mistake and all that. ._.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I've gone to a public school all my life, and it's not as bad as people say it is.

Years
    I go to a state university. So, I guess it's a public school when it comes to US universities?

I've gone to public schools all my life. The education couldn't have been that bad -- my GPA in college last year was practically a 3.5, and I'm sure I'm going to get As and Bs in my classes this semester... I think.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've mostly attended public schools all my life. In grades 7-12, I was in Catholic separate schools, but they were still public schools so... there wasn't much difference. Now I'm in university, so I guess I'm still in a public school of sorts. 8|

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Like Jeff, I go to Virtual School, right here on my laptop. I like it, at times things can pile up with all the distractions the internet has, but I keep things clean for the most part. ;D It's fun.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I'm at University, but it is a public one. I've always been at some sort of public educational insitute. I would have liked to go to private school, though.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    K-7th grade private
    8th grade a private american international school
    9th-10th grade public
    Private was boring only what 80 kids in whole school? American international was eh and public was and is the best. SP far in public ive seen cursing teachers large fights students striking and teachers striking. And a noebook throwing teach if you doodle!

Back